Shawn Michaels

There was Youtube video that explained how many times that Shawn Michaels forfeited a title. From what I remember it was well over 10 times, pretty much every title. He just rarely jobed.

Has anyone been able to watch the same video or has access to it?

Can someone post how many title relinquishs he has?

He was a primadonna piece of shit. He also ruined wm13. Only wm in history to not sell out . im thoroughly convinced he had a romantic fling with Vince. Too many shoot interviews commenting that Shawn is the only wrestler ever to have that level of pull over Vince. Even crazier when you consider shawns spot on the totem pole

I'd also bet money that if Shawn was made young again and the prime of his career was restored he would be just as much of a shithead despite his religious transformation.

let's see. 4 World reigns (vacated one), 1 European reign (laid down for HHH in sham match), 3 IC (vacated one), and 6 tag (vacated twice) by my quick count

TheBearStare - He was a primadonna piece of shit. He also ruined wm13. Only wm in history to not sell out . im thoroughly convinced he had a romantic fling with Vince. Too many shoot interviews commenting that Shawn is the only wrestler ever to have that level of pull over Vince. Even crazier when you consider shawns spot on the totem pole

I have heard of these rumors, but there really is no proof he was vince's sexy boy. The fact is, when the wrestlers talk about shawn michaels they all say the same thing: in a league of his own, best of all time, loved working with him. He was indeed a shithead in the 90's, but fame, money, addiction, and an endless supply of pussy has to elevate the ego, and alter the attiude, especially for a 20 something or 30 something dude.

I've never put an ounce of stock into Shawn being Vince's "boy toy"

RKing85 - I've never put an ounce of stock into Shawn being Vince's "boy toy"

How else do you describe it?   He wasn’t Vince’s “type” as he wasn’t huge and muscular yet he still had VKM by the balls.  

I think at very least there there were some back office handjobs.   

Full disclosure:   I can’t stand Michaels or McMahon

There is a shoot interview with Kevin Nash where even he is befuddled why Shawn had so much power over Vince. There is also a shoot with hall making comments about vince being gay

Shawn Michaels lost the tag-titles in a battle royal once, which was funny.

Razor Ramon got out of some jobs too.

Have you ever met anyone in real life that just got away with everything, a lovable rogue that could do wrong but apologise after and have such a way about them that it was the norm? Like oh thats just (insert name) he’s doesnt mean anything by it hes just like that. Or at work they make mistakes but bring in the big deals at the last minute because although they are an asshole you would rather they were your asshole than someone elses.

I think thats why Shawn got away with so much. He secured the big deals and drew the numbers and had a way about him that you just had to watch and see what he would do. Its a different era now everyone is so robotic and scripted but he would still stand out from the crowd. Imagine The shield were one person thats pretty much what he was.

Now I know what Kevin Nash meant during his HOF speech when he said he always considered Shawn to be the Michael Jordan of this industry..

Shawn was an asshole. But a very talented one..

But Shawn never seemed like atop guy or big drawer. I'm pretty sure Bret brought more business.

Has anybody found that video or has double double e (kurt angle voice) taken it down?

Knowing how scuzzy the pro wrestling business is its much easier for me to imagine Vince had some form of sexual relations with him.

To be fair to Shawn I do imagine he was largely under the influence of drugs during that part of his life

The lady doth protest too god damn much

"Not your boy toy"

I dont buy it.

Don't forget Shawns stripper phase and play girl pictorial. If it quacks like a duck...

On a semi-related note, have you guys seen Rusev's "rusev day" where he remixs shawns entrance music? It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I saw it on instagram.

Hey Bro - On a semi-related note, have you guys seen Rusev's "rusev day" where he remixs shawns entrance music? It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I saw it on instagram.
Link

Shawn only had 4 title reigns? Damn crazy when you think of a guy like Orton having what 13 or 14? HBK is closer to Sheamus/Miz than Orton/HHH/Cena/Hogan.