SHAWN SHERK FIGHTING IN HI APRL 17

Shawn sherk fighting april 17 main event against kaleo the
(killa) padilla. check out this wesite
WWW.WESTBROOKPRODUCTIONS.COM check out the
events page!

TTT

TTT

sean sherk?...if soo good luck to the muscle shark!!

...just when you thought it was safe to go to
Hawaii...

TTT for the Muscle Shark

TTT

The muscle shark will maul his opponent

kaleo all his wins was by knock out's if sean is willing to bang
with kaleo then its kaleo by knock out!

sherk is tough. the fight will go to the ground if that's where
sean wants it and my money says he does.

sherk is definitely top 10 (5 even) at his weight, so this would
be an enormous upset.

best of luck to both guys.

Sherk is top 10 for sure but hasn't really beat anybody thats is even in the top 10. He needs to be tested and pass.

Sherk will win, I won aginst Padilla in the 1st round
so Sherk should destroy him. Best wishes

Shannon "The Cannon"

shannon but if you kept it standing you would of get knocked
out!

1gumby you know that its called mma so if kaleo aint ready on the ground he is a dead man.. sherk faced alot better strikers than kaleo and it all went to the ground.. they all thought they could stop the take downs and time his shot with a punch, but it will never happen.. Sherk by brutal punishment infront of home town...

1gumby you know that its called mma so if kaleo aint ready on the ground he is a dead man.. sherk faced alot better strikers than kaleo and it all went to the ground.. they all thought they could stop the take downs and time his shot with a punch, but it will never happen.. Sherk by brutal punishment infront of home town...

clubfighter I know its mma like I said its all
kaleo. I saw sean's stand up and it sucks if sean thinks he
going get one free trip to hawaii then he's WRONG!

Kaleo doesn't know what he is in for.. should never have agreed to fight sherk..He always loses to ground guys by tap out, but sherk will not go for a submission only ground and pound..

both fighter are great at their own game we would just have
to see. good luck to both fighters!

you would do Us Irish Honor if you called him Sean than Shawn.

"if it goes to the ground who knows" - I do,if it goes to the ground the guy wont last 1 minute,mark my words.

From what ive heard he is mostly a boxer with limited ground skills,Sherk took down Hughes for f@*ks sake and held him there.

Sherk's gloves are gonna get bloody in this one.

hey dudley you said it right, I think 1gumby is kaleos friend and is lying to himself that kaleo will get the knock out. sherks gloves will get real bloody.. there will be no after party for him.