She only disclosed AFTER she was caught

also there have been cases were a (retro-active) TUE was denied.

Team Blackhouse Fan -

I love how she says on the MMA hour that she made one mistake (referencing the previous failed test). Like that one mistake turned her into the masculine looking women she is today. Are there old pictures of Cyborg, before she bulked out?

Cris only vaped a steroid once, she didn't even inhale and she hasht been able to lose the 40lb of lean muscle since. Learn the real risks people!! 

I just don't understand how she or anyone in the camp didn't think to run it through usada or anyone prior to taking it, if it was legitimately prescribed. Given her history, you would think she would take every possible step to avoid a mishap. 

I've supported her and been a fan but this really makes it hard. There is no defending such a stupid choice. 

Morpheus1976 -
Hate420 -
time traveling 12er -

At this point most peoples minds are made up anyways.  Cyborg could live stream her using PED's and they'll support her.

I would, I don't give a fuck. Most Cyborg haters are just self loathing hypocrites who nuttride all their favorite male steroid abusers, but are utterly offended by Cyborg.

I just like watching her beat the shit out of other chicks.

bumpfights is your kind of thing

WTF is a bumpfight you dumbass?

Actually no, I like Anderson, Royce, Lyoto, Mirko, Frank Mir, Jon Jones....... You know? All those male fighters who failed a test, but your simple ass could seem to care less about. Get a life loser, it's part of the game. Maybe chess is more your speed. Lol

Hate420 -
Morpheus1976 -
Hate420 -
time traveling 12er -

At this point most peoples minds are made up anyways.  Cyborg could live stream her using PED's and they'll support her.

I would, I don't give a fuck. Most Cyborg haters are just self loathing hypocrites who nuttride all their favorite male steroid abusers, but are utterly offended by Cyborg.

I just like watching her beat the shit out of other chicks.

bumpfights is your kind of thing

WTF is a bumpfight you dumbass?

Actually no, I like Anderson, Royce, Lyoto, Mirko, Frank Mir, Jon Jones....... You know? All those male fighters who failed a test, but your simple ass could seem to care less about. Get a life loser, it's part of the game. Maybe chess is more your speed. Lol

offcourse i know its part of the game. i care more about eyepokes, but the ufc made a big deal about it.

whats up with the cursing?, you need a bandaid because you sound like a cunt

Didn't Dolce call out her current nutritionist for giving her the substance she popped for before she failed the test?

Gancho Al Hígado - 

I just don't understand how she or anyone in the camp didn't think to run it through usada or anyone prior to taking it, if it was legitimately prescribed. Given her history, you would think she would take every possible step to avoid a mishap. 

I've supported her and been a fan but this really makes it hard. There is no defending such a stupid choice. 

they did run thru the list. They ran thru the list of best masking agents that can give the best excuse when caught. There is a reason is was not disclosed and it's not cause they, her and boy and doc, forgot

Morpheus1976 -
Ray Elbe -
Johnzandt -

Utter bullshit. She was cheating, pure and simple

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/22/14697194/cris-cyborg-santos-justino-banned-substance-retroactive-tue-ped-ufc-usada-spironolactone

Credit :Iain Kidd 

Ian Kidd never wrote one bad article about Cris until she told him and Lockhart she no longer wanted to do a nutrition book with them.

there is no performance enhancing benefit of spironolactone, so how is that cheating?

its on the banned list, a panel of doctors decided that, reviewing the list every year.

you are saying, you have no faith in WADA/USADA doctors?

Lots of the shit on the banned list is stupid and shouldn't be banned in the first place...but everyone hating on Cyborg because of this is absolutely stupid...she's an amazing athlete and fighter..I will always stand with her...most of you haters would also tell your uncle-dad's that your going to marry your auntie-sister and have grand-cousin-kids with her.

Thought this was interesting. Ian Kidd posted it in the comments section of his article.

"She would have received it beforehand as well in all likelihood

It’s more of an issue with the fact the UFC rules are set up to give people using banned substances three tries at getting away with it.

First, you might not get tested while taking it.
Second, the test might not pick it up.
Third, you might get a TUE for it even if the test does pick it up.

The rules other USADA athletes follow prevent this, by forcing you to apply for a TUE as soon as possible, and not wait until you test positive.

Posted by Iain Kidd on Feb 22, 2017 | 11:28 AM"

Ramon Maroni - LOL

she's been cheating her whole career

She's matching Gabi Garcia lb for lb in the lifting department.  She's clean.

Ramon Maroni - LOL

Duh she only looks exactly like a man named Wanderlei Silva!

Careful Mr. Cyborg is lurking here to make excuses of her cheating.

this is my last POV on the subject.

Cyborg only wants to fight in Brazil. They UFC offered her three title fights outside of Brazil and she all denied them with blabla reasons.

UFC calls USADA: test Cyborg, boom positive. she got cleared up till abonormal levels, this was a big warning for her and other fighters. Accept our fights we offer or we test you.

Now Cyborg again is talking about fighting in Brazil, so she din't get the warning, somebody should explain it to her.

If she is going to deny any fights outside of Brazil again. the UFC calls USADA again: pincushion Cyborg.

be carefull what you wish for. the UFC is all about control.

Kidd obviously understands the issue here:

Let’s use clomiphene as an example — it’s a legitimate medication used for fertility issues, but it also happens to double testosterone levels. Now, there’s a chance USADA would grant your TUE for this, but there’s also a chance they won’t. If you’re an athlete, why on earth would you apply for the TUE ahead of time? Sure, you might get it, but then again you might not. If you just take it anyway, USADA might not test you in the right timeframe to notice it. If they do notice it, now you can apply for your TUE, and you have just as much chance of getting it as if you had applied beforehand.

---

Still, he leaves out another critical aspect of the loophole -- presumably those with TUEs for banned substances are subject to more scrutiny or increased testing while they are using that otherwise-banned substance, to make sure they are not abusing it by using it in higher dosages than the doctor prescribed, or using it to mask other banned substances.

By only applying for a TUE *after* being busted, athletes get the benefit of having less stringent testing, thus making it less likely they will be caught in the first place, for anything.

So go ahead, use whatever you want! The rewards outweigh the risks.

orcus -

Kidd obviously understands the issue here:

Let’s use clomiphene as an example — it’s a legitimate medication used for fertility issues, but it also happens to double testosterone levels. Now, there’s a chance USADA would grant your TUE for this, but there’s also a chance they won’t. If you’re an athlete, why on earth would you apply for the TUE ahead of time? Sure, you might get it, but then again you might not. If you just take it anyway, USADA might not test you in the right timeframe to notice it. If they do notice it, now you can apply for your TUE, and you have just as much chance of getting it as if you had applied beforehand.

---

Still, he leaves out another critical aspect of the loophole -- presumably those with TUEs for banned substances are subject to more scrutiny or increased testing while they are using that otherwise-banned substance, to make sure they are not abusing it by using it in higher dosages than the doctor prescribed, or using it to mask other banned substances.

By only applying for a TUE after being busted, athletes get the benefit of having less stringent testing, thus making it less likely they will be caught in the first place, for anything.

So go ahead, use whatever you want! The rewards outweigh the risks.

Everyone grasps this, at least anyone with a brain. Problem is she has people who will defend anything she does.

It isn't about Cyborg taking a legit medicine. It is about why did she wait to apply and why was USADA ok with it? Don't think for a second athletes looking for (more) ways to cheat haven't taken notice.

Here is a question for everyone who thinks everything with regards to USADA granting a retro tue under these circumstances. Do you all think she would have been tested more or the same had she applied when she was prescribed treatment?

this is sick. If I have any desire to watch any cards she is involved with, I will be streaming. Not gonna support with my money. Somebody like Cris should be tested 2x per month, all year long. At her expense.

Lot of Haters on this thread...What a bunch of twats!

Ya USADA lost all credibility with this shit.

NorthernOntario -
Morpheus1976 -
Ray Elbe -
Johnzandt -

Utter bullshit. She was cheating, pure and simple

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/22/14697194/cris-cyborg-santos-justino-banned-substance-retroactive-tue-ped-ufc-usada-spironolactone

Credit :Iain Kidd 

Ian Kidd never wrote one bad article about Cris until she told him and Lockhart she no longer wanted to do a nutrition book with them.

there is no performance enhancing benefit of spironolactone, so how is that cheating?

its on the banned list, a panel of doctors decided that, reviewing the list every year.

you are saying, you have no faith in WADA/USADA doctors?

Lots of the shit on the banned list is stupid and shouldn't be banned in the first place...but everyone hating on Cyborg because of this is absolutely stupid...she's an amazing athlete and fighter..I will always stand with her...most of you haters would also tell your uncle-dad's that your going to marry your auntie-sister and have grand-cousin-kids with her.
She's an amazing cheater, I'm not sure she deserves to be called an athlete.

Ramon Maroni - LOL

unquestionably this.