She only needed 18!!! Family Feud.

Not sure if posted before, on the phone and cant search

http://gawker.com/no-one-will-ever-play-a-worse-round-of-family-feud-than-1573002096

And if a bluey on a comp can link that forr me, I got a vu for you. Phone Post 3.0

Her belly was about to throw up. Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower - Her belly was about to throw up. Phone Post 3.0
Loved watching the crushed look on her family members faces. Phone Post 3.0

DonFreedomFrye - .
And thank you dff! Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha what a dumb bitch Phone Post 3.0

This bitch said deeply in marriage lol Phone Post 3.0

Literal LOL Phone Post 3.0

I would have said debt Phone Post 3.0

Wes_Mantooth - I would have said debt Phone Post 3.0
I was thinking "shit" dont know why Phone Post 3.0

Kinda surprised how quick her family comes and checks on her. I wouldn't hug my stupid ass cousin after that one. Phone Post 3.0

Haha saw this on TV yesterday, I don't think i've ever seen someone get zero points.

Edit: Props to the old dude though, he fucking KILLED it.

I figured she was at least going to come close to getting what she needed; Definitely didn't expect her coming away with zero points. Phone Post 3.0

I would of said deep in her vagina Phone Post 3.0

ECWCock -
Wes_Mantooth - Literal LOL Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Misread thread title. Disappoint.

Ha... Hard to watch. In all fairness, she'd have had 100+ had she went first

To be fair - most of those questions sucked ass and whoever wrote them is an asshole.

There was only one really obvious answer for most of them, and coming up with something else on the spot would have been pretty difficulty. "A married couple is deeply in ..." - I mean, really - what the fuck else are you supposed to answer there?

Anyone see the retarded guy on Wheel of Fortune last week? That was awkward but the fucker almost won.

I've seen an episode with that family but it wasn't this one. The 2 younger guys and the other woman are incredibly obnoxious. Wish it had been one of the other 3 bombing.

On a side note, Family Feud with Steve Harvey is hilarious. I suggest looking up "Family Feud Placenta" on YouTube. That shit is funny as hell! Phone Post 3.0