Shebeast is not a man!

I still can't tell.

Fake Pie -

In high school that's what we used to call a "RoBeast"!

Fake Pie -

Was that Tai Lopez on the right side of the frame? Am I gonna see these as new YouTube commercials on how to make friends and influence people??

I'm probably gonna get some shit for this but it looks like they were just harrassing that fat guy/woman/whatever it was. It just looked like it wanted to cry and leave the situation, it even gave the flag back and apologised.

I don't know maybe I'm a pussy but I hate bullying regardless off polictical affiliation and this just seemed pretty cruel.

", it even gave the flag back and apologised."

You mean it dropped the torn up flag on the ground?

And when did you hear an apology?

After watching that video, I am legitimately afraid to send my kid to college in a few years. Everyone in that video seemed incredibly stupid.

Except Cheryl. She was doing a good job.

Is that the gay friend from mean girls?

Well, that wasn't very lady like.

Fake Pie - ", it even gave the flag back and apologised."

When it was giving the flag back, the other dude is the one that drops it or refuses to accept it. Look, I hate liberals too but this was just a bunch of idiots picking on a mentally ill person.

Rokit5 -

I'm probably gonna get some shit for this but it looks like they were just harrassing that fat guy/woman/whatever it was. It just looked like it wanted to cry and leave the situation, it even gave the flag back and apologised.

I don't know maybe I'm a pussy but I hate bullying regardless off polictical affiliation and this just seemed pretty cruel.

The woman that was actively destroying someone else's property? You can't complain when you're being an asshole/committing a crime and someone wants to call you out on it. And looked like she was actively trying to intimidate and bully the much smaller guy. The guys even offered to smoke her out. And if she just wanted to "leave the situation" she probably shouldn't have set up at a booth, been destroying other people's property/symbols, and then actively confronting people that call her out for it.

"I hate bullying regardless off polictical affiliation and this just seemed pretty cruel."

Apparently political affiliation matters quite a bit about whether you hate bullying, because you can't even see blatant bullying if it comes from one end of the spectrum.

It just says have your sign back and throws it on the ground. I still don't hear an apology. You are putting some heavy spin on this IMO.

Rokit5 - 

When it was giving the flag back, the other dude is the one that drops it or refuses to accept it. Look, I hate liberals too but this was just a bunch of idiots picking on a mentally ill person.

How are they picking on it? It started the whole thing, they just sarcastically confront it. It then argued at every turn, like saying it doesn't believe in property but things would be different if they touched its property.

And yeah, he didn't enthusiastically accept the damaged property back.

But hey "it even gave the flag back!"

GladiatorGannon -
Rokit5 -

The woman that was actively destroying someone else's property? You can't complain when you're being an asshole/committing a crime and someone wants to call you out on it. And looked like she was actively trying to intimidate and bully the much smaller guy. The guys even offered to smoke her out. And if she just wanted to "leave the situation" she probably shouldn't have set up at a booth, been destroying other people's property/symbols, and then actively confronting people that call her out for it.

"I hate bullying regardless off polictical affiliation and this just seemed pretty cruel."

Apparently political affiliation matters quite a bit about whether you hate bullying, because you can't even see blatant bullying if it comes from one end of the spectrum.

Do we know what happened prior to this video? All we have is some random fatty with a flag and a load of guys taking the piss out of it. What happened to start this off? If the tranny was being aggresive at the start then yeah fuck 'em but all I'm seeing is a lone tranny being harrassed by some douchey little college kids. If some Antifa faggot's started harrasing me in the street while I'm on my own and they had a flag, damn right I'd fuck with there shit. Same rules apply here just the other way. If the tranny started it, which we don't know because the video starts half way through then fuck 'em.

Also, I don't know what you're trying to imply with that last statement but I'm hardly a liberal for thinking a bunch of people against 1 is wrong? Isn't that what you guys are always crying about with these Antifaggots?

And in response to the apology, I apoligse It didn't actually apoligse it was sort of hafheartedly implied when it gave the flag back but yeah it never actually apologised. But it did give the flag back as a show of defeat, IMO, it knew it was in the wrong and wanted out.

I just feel bad because that thing obviously has a pretty shitty life looking like that and it looked like it wanted to burst into tears the whole way through.

"But it did give the flag back as a show of defeat, IMO, it knew it was in the wrong and wanted out."

Wat? That was more of a fuck you here is your broken shit back now that I destroyed it.

" If some Antifa faggot's started harrasing me in the street while I'm on my own and they had a flag, damn right I'd fuck with there shit."

You can't destroy their shit just because you don't like what they say. Also, given all the videos going around with things happening at Berkeley and elsewhere, do you really think they started it and it just destroyed the flag for revenge? Really? Like, seriously? That's what you are going with?

"Also, I don't know what you're trying to imply with that last statement"

It is very clear. You are calling out the guys for bullying because they got sarcastic with someone destroying their property but didn't call out the property destroyer who then used to size to intimidate.

You have a double standard for bullying.

Rokit5 -

Being mentally ill doesn't give you carte blanche to be an asshole, nor shield you from an appropriate response when you are being one

Fake Pie - "But it did give the flag back as a show of defeat, IMO, it knew it was in the wrong and wanted out."

Wat? That was more of a fuck you here is your broken shit back now that I destroyed it.

" If some Antifa faggot's started harrasing me in the street while I'm on my own and they had a flag, damn right I'd fuck with there shit."

You can't destroy their shit just because you don't like what they say. Also, given all the videos going around with things happening at Berkeley and elsewhere, do you really think they started it and it just destroyed the flag for revenge? Really? Like, seriously? That's what you are going with?

Nah, it looked like look here's your stuff back but whatever.

And yeah we don't know what happened, we didn't see what started it but I don't see any other antifaggots around just some fat tranny and her tiny little asian woman friend. I'm more thinking guys started saying some shit, fat tranny started saying something back and everyone's as bad ass each other. Everyone in this video looks like fucking idiots.

And if someone is fucking with me personally, directly then yes I would fuck someones shit up. If you're just out there chanting shit then no but If someone was targetting me personally with stuff then yeah, I'd fuck there flag up.

buddie - After watching that video, I am legitimately afraid to send my kid to college in a few years. Everyone in that video seemed incredibly stupid.

Except Cheryl. She was doing a good job.

These are kids smoking pot outside in the middle of the afternoon in public on 4/20.

Theyre probably high and not even the sharpest in the first place