Sheet overheard at my kindergardner’s zoom meeting

When not in epic meltdown mode, the kids usually pay attention to their teacher on zoom for distance learning. Its a mixed bag, and we can go from one extreme to the other in nanoseconds. 

today they’re learning about coins in math when i hear this:

teacher: how much is a penny worth?

20 kids on zoom screaming in unison: ONE CENT!

teacher: how much is a nickel worth?

20 kids on zoom screaming in unison: FIVE CENTS!! (I think one kid said 4, in full disclosure)

teacher: and how much is a dime worth?

20 kids in unison screaming on zoom: 10 cents!!

my kid, adding unprompted: “daddy says mommy is a dime!

teacher: muffled laughter. And how much is a quarter?

repeat etc.

1 Like

Pics of said dime?

Lol...

Rules...

Lol yesterday I was trying to figure out how to turn in my son's assignment and one of the parents yells on mic "you better pay attention to me when I'm talking im not playing wit yo mothafucking ass!" Kids like "mom! You're on camera lol and the parent just walked away 

You know the rule

MyUnclesCreepy -

Lol yesterday I was trying to figure out how to turn in my son's assignment and one of the parents yells on mic "you better pay attention to me when I'm talking im not playing wit yo mothafucking ass!" Kids like "mom! You're on camera lol and the parent just walked away 

It's like that though... lol

It's like sometimes, they seriously do everything in their power to fuck with us...

Thats pretty great

fryabusa - Pics of said dime?

![https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dd/2017-D_Roosevelt_dime_obverse_transparent.png/1200px-2017-D_Roosevelt_dime_obverse_transparent.png|586x578](upload://x8aliyYQ1vfqzu5UnJxw993EkW.jpeg)

ranier wolfcastle - 
fryabusa - Pics of said dime?

![https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dd/2017-D_Roosevelt_dime_obverse_transparent.png/1200px-2017-D_Roosevelt_dime_obverse_transparent.png|586x578](upload://x8aliyYQ1vfqzu5UnJxw993EkW.jpeg)

I can fap to that!