Sheila Gaff released - 1st woman cut by UFC

subwrassler - so when meisha loses her next fight to Rhonda and goes 0-2 will she be cut?

No she's marketable Phone Post

epwar -
RollHighAllDay - There's only room for two Uriah Fabers in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Three (you forgot Liz Carmouche).

Only two now that they cut Graff, Uriah" the California kid" Faber, and Uriah "Liz Carmouche" Faber. Uriah "Shiela Graff" Faber couldn't make the cut. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -
Dublin Dave - Spells her last name 4 different ways (Graff, Gaf, Graf, Gaff), surely this must be a record!! Phone Post 3.0

Chris has done worse. I have corrected it however, once again.

Still a "Gaf" and a "Graf" in there. I should vote down but don't want to get banned or frozen lol Phone Post 3.0

Who cares. Cheap shotting biatch. Phone Post

Fair is fair. If she didn't get cut then people would complain the standards are different for woman.

You have to be 2 things to get the golden ticket. Decent fighter and marketable. If you are not one, you damn well be the other or its back to the bush leagues.

Doesn't mean she is gone forever. Once a 125 division opens up she could drop down. She can fight in Invicta and prove herself again. She is young enough. Phone Post

Not a fan. She threw cheap shots off of glove touches. Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama -
subwrassler - so when meisha loses her next fight to Rhonda and goes 0-2 will she be cut?

She wasnt brought in to job either..

Sheila got fucked by zuffa hardcore here. Her corner wasnt allowed in to brazil and she is a 125er. Sucks man.

Rosi was supposed to job to alexis too.. Didnt expect her to give alexis anrun for her money.. Phone Post 3.0

Dead Again -
J_Swift - 
Kirik -
Dublin Dave - Spells her last name 4 different ways (Graff, Gaf, Graf, Gaff), surely this must be a record!! Phone Post 3.0

Chris has done worse. I have corrected it however, once again.

Still a "Gaf" and a "Graf" in there. I should vote down but don't want to get banned or frozen lol Phone Post 3.0

There is no "Gaf" in there.

Sheila Gaf (GER) 0–2

Shut it Phone Post 3.0

Damn talk about cheap shots.......

bearockbrobama - 

As Coleman in a wig?