Sheldon Silver to leave office by Monday

Looks that fool is finally throwing the white flag.

Via Syracuse.com Phone Post 3.0

He is a very nice guy. And he has done a lot for new york. He has a great reputation. And I will always hate the DA and the FBI for what they are doing. They are a bunch of scumbags.

He was maybe against MMA which I wished he wasn't but that does not take away from what he did to help so many people that I personally know.

The DA and the FBI let me ask you. When was the lest time you have arrested anyone in NY for organized crime in the pest 5 years? Which is growing day by day.

The only arrest I heard of in NY by the FBI was either Politicians or so called jewish Rabbies (who only become Rabbies by the media after they get arrested) why? Because the DA and the FBI agent on the case they build their careers by that. But by going after the real criminals they endanger their lives and they don't get so much coverage. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that turd. In to rep the 'Cuse. Phone Post 3.0

cue Matt Serra meme Phone Post 3.0

He's a piece of shit crook politician. Good riddance. 

MMAnCHESS - He is a very nice guy. And he has done a lot for new york. He has a great reputation. And I will always hate the DA and the FBI for what they are doing. They are a bunch of scumbags.

He was maybe against MMA which I wished he wasn't but that does not take away from what he did to help so many people that I personally know.

The DA and the FBI let me ask you. When was the lest time you have arrested anyone in NY for organized crime in the pest 5 years? Which is growing day by day.

The only arrest I heard of in NY by the FBI was either Politicians or so called jewish Rabbies (who only become Rabbies by the media after they get arrested) why? Because the DA and the FBI agent on the case they build their careers by that. But by going after the real criminals they endanger their lives and they don't get so much coverage. Phone Post 3.0
Totally agree with police going for easy targets.
Live in a bad neighborhood with obvious gang affiliates on the corner selling meth, crack and heroin? Expect the police to ignore those guys and to be searching some little 16 year old kid for weed. Phone Post 3.0

MMAnCHESS - He is a very nice guy. And he has done a lot for new york. He has a great reputation. And I will always hate the DA and the FBI for what they are doing. They are a bunch of scumbags.

I don't care about who he's helped, if he's a crook and apparently they have proof he should go to jail. White collar crimes get off too easy. Al Damato was a great guy for his district, but he stole and got the boot, rightly so. Others doing it is not a valid excuse.

MMAnCHESS - He is a very nice guy. And he has done a lot for new york. He has a great reputation. And I will always hate the DA and the FBI for what they are doing. They are a bunch of scumbags.

lol @ you

especially this part

"that does not take away from what he did to help so many people that I personally know. "

I hope the unions dont get his replacement beforezuffa does Phone Post 3.0