Sher V Penn real unbiased thoughts

Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk is 32-2-1. He was the #2 WW in MMA and he fought Matt Hughes who is considered the GOAT of that division. Still to this date people argue that Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk beat Matt Hughes. Hughes was given a gift decision which is still one of the most controversial moments of all times.

Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk has a win over the #1 Lightweight in the world Nick Diaz and probably the best BJJ player in the LW division Ken-Flo. Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk took the fight with Pierre on short notice and was coming off a 2 year retirement so he wasnt ready.

Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk is still undefeated if u ask me. Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk is an Olympic Level Wrestler and probably the best wrestler ever to enter MMA competition. Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk is considered a World Class Striker, Joe Rogan even said it during his fight. Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk has the best GnP in mma also.

BJ Peen posses a threat because of his BJJ but Come on! Lets be real here for a second! Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk has fought Ken-Flo! BJ will be a walk in the park compared.
BJ will get beat like a stuck pig if u ask me. Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk should be the #1 guy already but he needs this win.

Comparison

Cardio - Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk
Straight BJJ - Bj Peen
BJJ for MMA - Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk
Striking - BJ Penn
Wrestling - Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk
Grappling - Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk

Bj Penn only subs strikers or wrestlers with no ground game. I dont consider his BJJ to be close to the top level at all.. Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk is no Jens Pulver. He lost to Matt Hughes easily.

Bj will likely gas by the 2nd or 3rd round and get dominated so

Winner: Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk Via Violent TKO Stoppage Round 3

Horrible waste of your troll account.

Sherk will have a REALLY hard time taking BJ Penn down. Standing, BJ won't stand stagnant while Sherk throws four straight punches and shoots.

I think BJ will eat him up on their feet and finish it with GNP after landing a hard shot standing.

This trolling attempt is just awful on several levels.

Maybe, just maybe, if Sherk had finished, oh I dunno, let's say HALF of his UFC fights, this might work.

Just saw this on Sherdog.

Donny is still the best,IMO.

It loses something though without the creepy pics.

i love how people think Penn will stuff Sherks explosive take downs for 5 rounds straight! Penn will gas in the 2nd and you will all see Sherk pound him out because Penn will have no gas left to defend!

"Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk is still undefeated if u ask me. Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk is an Olympic Level Wrestler and probably the best wrestler ever to enter MMA competition. Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk is considered a World Class Striker, Joe Rogan even said it during his fight. Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk has the best GnP in mma also."

I thought this was unbiased thoughts?????

tbarchard is easily trolled.

Oh brotha.

I agree Sherk will have a hard time taking BJ down but it wont be impossible and dont forget its hard to really do much to your opponent in a sprawl (and note to BJ boners: when you are sprawling on an opponent, it doesnt mean you are "dominating" them either, it means you are defending a td attempt). Sherk is also pretty quick on his feet, BJ will have to work to open him up or catch him coming in.

Vote Up!

GSP

hahahahahahahahahaha

LOL,  I made a thread clowning this guys same post from over at Sherdog.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=1258605

ttt

that was a lot of effort for a shity troll.

and lol at " he already beet kenflo, so bj will be a walk in the park"

on a scale from 1 to great troll, that was around -7.

i don't understand what everyone is talking about "trolling" i am not fishing?? Seems that all the bj boners are hiding and afraid to discuss what will happen to BJ when his cardio gets exposed defending Sherks take downs. How will bj win lets discuss this!

Dude the hero of time quote reeks of troll.

^^ hero of time is my nickname for him, i don't see your logic of how thats trolling people? This place is for discussion and it seems people have a hard time doing that here.

lol , donnie from sherdog found the UG

donnie came up with the hero of time...its a funny nickname though, especially the youtube videos.

i need to find that video