Sherdog says Cody McKenzie is 11-0....

but I just watched him lose a fight.  I watched a taped fight of him, it was from 3-8-2008, his opponent was Ben Fodor, the organization was AX Fighting Championships 20 "March Madness".  Cody McKenzie lost a UD.

Why would this fight not be on FightFinder or Sherdog's database?  I know it might be amatuer, but he had already had 2 pro wins prior to when this fight happened...

EDIT: I just noticed this fight was recorded as an amatuer loss here on MMA.tv

Still not sure why it would have been amatuer, it was a 5 round title fight ending with a 48-47 UD.

this site says I lost a fight to myself...databases are not really to reliable

they say that you dont remember getting knocked out when it happens. i just want the commission to approve a rematch. i know i can beat that bastard!!!! but really why does anyone care what cody's record says? personal vendetta with him?

jcole135 - they say that you dont remember getting knocked out when it happens. i just want the commission to approve a rematch. i know i can beat that bastard!!!! but really why does anyone care what cody's record says? personal vendetta with him?
No, I don't even know Cody at all, I just kept hear all this 11-0 ..11-0 ...11-0 from the UFC, but then when I sitting here watching the one and ONLY fight (besides his TUF) he lost, so I was just wondering why that fight wasn't considered pro?  since he had already been well into his pro career..

I couldn't even begin to guess how many instances there have been of fighters taking amateur fights after having pro fights.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprize me if that number was in the thousands, fighters who have fought amateur after fighting pro. It's pretty common unfortunetly, especially in the midwest.

japetto - This is huge.

If you rewatch the whole Ben Fodor fight, McKenzie won every round

RKing85 - I couldn't even begin to guess how many instances there have been of fighters taking amateur fights after having pro fights.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprize me if that number was in the thousands, fighters who have fought amateur after fighting pro. It's pretty common unfortunetly, especially in the midwest.

NHB USA - 
jcole135 - they say that you dont remember getting knocked out when it happens. i just want the commission to approve a rematch. i know i can beat that bastard!!!! but really why does anyone care what cody's record says? personal vendetta with him?
No, I don't even know Cody at all, I just kept hear all this 11-0 ..11-0 ...11-0 from the UFC, but then when I sitting here watching the one and ONLY fight (besides his TUF) he lost, so I was just wondering why that fight wasn't considered pro?  since he had already been well into his pro career..

that's just the retard UFC hype machine. they claimed that carwin had all wins by KO too. they claimed it repeatedly, put it on promos, etc. until they started getting blasted for it.

therre is nobody holding their feet to the fire like that. they can say whatever they want. 

humphrey sphinctermuscle - 
NHB USA - 

that's just the retard UFC hype machine. they claimed that carwin had all wins by KO too. they claimed it repeatedly, put it on promos, etc. until they started getting blasted for it.

therre is nobody holding their feet to the fire like that. they can say whatever they want. 

All his UFC wins are by KO/TKO.

ugh. we aren't going through this again are we? they claimed he was '12 - 0 all by knockouts'. then myself and other people starting bringing up that was bullshit, and the promos were suddenly changed to '12 - 0 all finishes'. 

and no it wasn't just ufc wins

and no it wasn't just one time that was a mistake it was done repeatedly

5 (almost half) his wins are by sumbission 

sorry, it was 11 - 0 all KO's and it was the promo for 111.

and just in case you'd like to argue about it.....

1:53

when he was 11 - 0 he had SIX kos, not 11.  at that point more than half his wins were by sub

your first mistake was logging on sherdog in the first place . Phone Post

On a side note where is the link to email someone to correct a fighters record?

Because this is the same guy and it needs to be corrected.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/BF3C37407E1AA2D7/Spencer-Canup/

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/1D588C1B5E9A803D/Aitor-Canup/

Can we get this on the front page of this site?

This is astonishing news that EVERYONE needs to be aware of IMMEDIATELY.

flawlessvictory -  your first mistake was logging on sherdog in the first place . Phone Post

If this place would update their fight finder like Sherdog actually does, then I'd have no reason to ever visit that site again.  Ans I know everyone here agree's with me.  MMA.tv's finder is absolute shit.

jcole135 - this site says I lost a fight to myself...databases are not really to reliable

Did you also win? 

In that case it should be a draw ...