Sherlock: BBC ???

A few month back, there third season of BBC's Sherlock aired. If you haven't watched it yet, stop reading!

Anyways at the end the last episode, Moriarty is apparently back. Of course the show did a bang up job explaining how Sherlock survived the roof jump, how do you think they will explain how Moriarty faked his own suicide and completely fool Sherlock to the point that Sherlock is forced to fake his own?

I was hoping to see some BBC. Phone Post 3.0

Elementary is better.

Didn't read but I thought sherlock was white. Phone Post 3.0

Brockback Mountain - Elementary is better.

In Bizarro world, maybe...

Brockback Mountain - Elementary is better.
Lol no Phone Post 3.0

Question for the financial oracles of the OG.  How will these firms (TDAmeritrade, Fidelity, Schwaub, etc.) make money with commission-free trading?  From what I gather, RobinHood does this and pays for it through advertisement.  Will these major brokerages do the same?  Also, if i'm wrong about how RobinHood generates revenue, please correct me.

Brockback Mountain - Sherlock on the BBC is a show that stupid people think is like really clever.

Its not terrible, but one of the most overrated shows of all time.

Elementary is not amazing either, but its better.

Wow, you really have no taste at all.

1 question

2 big black cocks jokes

5 that elementary is better

0 answers

BigWilliam - 
Brockback Mountain - Sherlock on the BBC is a show that stupid people think is like really clever.

Its not terrible, but one of the most overrated shows of all time.

Elementary is not amazing either, but its better.

Wow, you really have no taste at all.

Care to provide reasons?

Cumberpatch is a great actor and has charisma, but the writing is not that amazing.

kungfugrip - A few month back, there third season of BBC's Sherlock aired. If you haven't watched it yet, stop reading!

Anyways at the end the last episode, Moriarty is apparently back. Of course the show did a bang up job explaining how Sherlock survived the roof jump, how do you think they will explain how Moriarty faked his own suicide and completely fool Sherlock to the point that Sherlock is forced to fake his own?

They did a bang up job explaining how Sherlock survived the roof jump? Was I took drunk watching or what because I don't remember them explaining it at all. I just remember everyone's theories, but I don't remember him actually telling anyone how he did it?

they didnt...hence me being a smart ass. Doesnt travel well through the internet

lol ok, yeah that pissed me off.