Sherlock

Anyone super into this show?

I'm almost done with season 3. Its a little heavy on the in-universe/self-referencing gags but I'm such a huge fan of that kind of thing.

The length of the "episodes" is kind of rough for me. They are more like movies and I only have 30-45 min to watch TV and that's only a few days a week.

I deduce there's going to be a lot of wfa's coming your way 

MattyJ -

I deduce there's going to be a lot of wfa's coming your way 

Godfuckingdammit. How the fuck does this always happen to me?

Icy Mike -

I'm almost done with season 3. Its a little heavy on the in-universe/self-referencing gags but I'm such a huge fan of that kind of thing.

The length of the "episodes" is kind of rough for me. They are more like movies and I only have 30-45 min to watch TV and that's only a few days a week.

It's all downhill after Season 3, OP.

Excellent show.

MarcusAurelioFan -
Icy Mike -

I had that feeling. Once shows start having characters be friends after trying to kill each other I'm significantly less into it.

Icy Mike -
MarcusAurelioFan -
Icy Mike -

I had that feeling. Once shows start having characters be friends after trying to kill each other I'm significantly less into it.

How's the water heater doing? 

I fucking loved Benedict Cumberbatch as Holmes. Great series. They are like mini movies, but definitely worth your time. Try cutting back on sleep so you can finish them in one sitting. That or start going to work late. 

MarcusAurelioFan -
Icy Mike -

Agreed...

Big drop off.

Agree, long episodes but they are excellent.  Only 3 short seasons so enjoy it. 

Just finished season 4. I actually liked S4 too although first three were excellent.

I liked that each episode was quite different to previous ones. So there wasn't typical plot on any but something new all the time. Only the S4 ending felt bit rushed after setting the finish so long.

Will there be season 5?

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Icy Mike -
MarcusAurelioFan -
Icy Mike -

How's the water heater doing? 

I fucking loved Benedict Cumberbatch as Holmes. Great series. They are like mini movies, but definitely worth your time. Try cutting back on sleep so you can finish them in one sitting. That or start going to work late. 

That should help. I can also get a few discretionary minutes if I cut into the time I spend with my children.

Hot water heater is doing it's thing!