Shevchenko vs. Carmouche 1 video

Anyone have it?

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1159951879708839936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Carmouche herself has said she has never seen footage of the fight.

safe to say tomorrow's fight will be slightly different than the first one.

I feel like I've seen the fight, and even remember the commentary, but maybe there's no tape.

Really after that 'big hug' eh Kirik?

Shevchenko told what lesson she learned from defeat from Karmush

UFC flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko (17-3) shared her memories of the first fight with Liz Karmush (13-6), which took place in 2010 at the C3 Fights - Red River Rivalry tournament.

"After that fight, I concluded that you can't relax until the very last second. I remember that I fought that fight: interrupted her in the rack, and then carried out a takedown and was going to hold her sore leg, and at that moment she kicked me. It was not a very strong blow, and we continued to fight, but then I saw blood. At first I thought it was her blood, but when the round was over, the doctors came up to me and said that they were stopping the match. I was against it.

I had a dissection above the eye. I am sure that a fighter can continue to fight in such a situation if he stops the bleeding properly, however, it was decided to stop the fight. But that's okay. Now we have the opportunity to continue our story, "said Shevchenko

BJTT-OGtripleOG - 

I love big hug as much as the next guy, no shame in that 

touch -

Shevchenko told what lesson she learned from defeat from Karmush

UFC flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko (17-3) shared her memories of the first fight with Liz Karmush (13-6), which took place in 2010 at the C3 Fights - Red River Rivalry tournament.

"After that fight, I concluded that you can't relax until the very last second. I remember that I fought that fight: interrupted her in the rack, and then carried out a takedown and was going to hold her sore leg, and at that moment she kicked me. It was not a very strong blow, and we continued to fight, but then I saw blood. At first I thought it was her blood, but when the round was over, the doctors came up to me and said that they were stopping the match. I was against it.

I had a dissection above the eye. I am sure that a fighter can continue to fight in such a situation if he stops the bleeding properly, however, it was decided to stop the fight. But that's okay. Now we have the opportunity to continue our story, "said Shevchenko

"interrupted her in the rack" 

Obviously the fight was stopped because of the sexual assault and not the cut, as Shevchenko is claiming. 

touch -
BJTT-OGtripleOG - 

I love big hug as much as the next guy, no shame in that 

The amount of shit he gets, I'm sure he could use one from time to time

Come visit Mother Russia Kirik, I'll hug you bro.

thread title needs a "?" in it. pic saves the day

1 Like

Let's go Liz! She's been my favorite female fighter since the first night I payed any attention to female fighters. I get it - It's probably not going to happen, but I'm rooting for her.