Shibbyguy is the CHAMPEEN!

this will get me more dumb sluts than i ever imagined

i fought my ass off for that belt...NAN, Lyles, and Elcid all witnessed

You should photoshop on some muscles.

i need no muscles to be the champion

Hahaha What weight? I might challenge you for it.

SHIBBY WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

the champeen! that is all i shall be known by

Congrats on getting the championship belt, shibby. You deserve it!

Ya, congrats Shibby!  It is well earned.

I fought my ass off and finally will get the credit i have long deserved...

thanks guys, i couldnt have got it without your support

now get you a green name ho.

Take a good, long look fight fans. Thats is what a champion looks like. Look it up in an encyclopedia, that picture should be there. If it isnt, we as fans, will all be suffering.

THEE#1NDN 

that guy is one good looking sumbitch to...just saying, that is what we need as champions...and what a beautiful belt i have...

nan you think kenny would like it?

Is that seriously Shibby? I was wondering who that guy was? I still don't get this joke at all. Only time Shibby stepped in the cage was when the fights had been over for half a hour. Is that the belt that came up missing from Mikey's gym a few years ago?

I'm confused.

really? i could have sworn this was posted as a joke...im pretty sure everyone at the show was laughing about it

but youre right turd...ive been caught!!!!

You lied to me! I never would have posted this thread if I had known you gained that belt through unethical means!

I was at the event and had no idea what this was all about. Most of the crowd had already left by that time. We were standing cageside drinking beers and I noticed the belt as you were walking out of the cage and I almost stopped you to ask what was going on.

should have...you could have met the undisputed champion of the world