Shield won first round

And the fight ......

Mai won first round Phone Post 3.0

Who cares Phone Post

Brasco don't make me hug you Phone Post

Brasco done gone mad! Phone Post 3.0

Damian did nothing with two takedowns.....never established control and the back take meant zero.....shields reversed him and used. Nice ground and pound with elbows and finished round on top establishing control. Shields won 2nd for sure also....all Damian did was land a few big rights and clinch against cage....Damian gave zero punishment or damage....shields won

Shields definitely won that fight Phone Post 3.0

No he didn't.

I had him winning the first round as well. He landed more strikes at the start of the fight. They clinched against the cage and Maia took him down twice. Jake ended the round on top, being very active for the last 2+ minutes. Phone Post

Mai won first round Phone Post 3.0

I disagree. But overall I feel like both fighters lost in that fight Phone Post 3.0

Brasco - Damian did nothing with two takedowns.....never established control and the back take meant zero.....shields reversed him and used. Nice ground and pound with elbows and finished round on top establishing control. Shields won 2nd for sure also....all Damian did was land a few big rights and clinch against cage....Damian gave zero punishment or damage....shields won

Did nothing? He went for submissions and was controlling him pretty well until Shield's countered those submissions. I'm not gonna say the decision was bullshit because it was a close ass fight and I won't even go as far as to say Maia definitively won the first round but he was clearly in control until Shields hit a reversal.

10-10 1st round in my book. Phone Post 3.0

MdGeist - 10-10 1st round in my book. Phone Post 3.0
But you must pick Shield or Mai Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer -
MdGeist - 10-10 1st round in my book. Phone Post 3.0
But you must pick Shield or Mai Phone Post 3.0
The stats are pretty damn equal for the 1st round.

But when I was watching the fight, in the moment I thought Maia might have edged Shields on the cards with those takedowns and taking the back.

But it really is splitting hairs. Phone Post 3.0