Shields and GSP training together

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGU-HurkiOL/

3d

• danaherjohnFormer adversaries, new friends: Georges St-Pierre and Jake Shields finish up a tough day of training with the squad. They fought in front of one of the biggest crowds in UFC history. Today they trained and laughed together in front of a crowded room. Both times it was a wonderful time to be around ??

Wonder who came out on top in that group?

I want to see a video of Donaher rolling so badly. So many stories, so little video Phone Post 3.0

Shady stuff! Phone Post 3.0

GSP looking big... MW?... Phone Post 3.0

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - GSP looking big... MW?... Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't be surprised. He matches up very well with bisping. Phone Post 3.0

bjtrashman - I want to see a video of Donaher rolling so badly. So many stories, so little video Phone Post 3.0
A guy I know takes privates with him. Says Danaher blows his mind with whatever he shows him every week. Said he's never seen anyone even close Phone Post 3.0

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - GSP looking big... MW?... Phone Post 3.0
Before 199, I would have said he is gearing up for a fight with Andy, pardon the pun. Phone Post 3.0

failure at life -
bjtrashman - I want to see a video of Donaher rolling so badly. So many stories, so little video Phone Post 3.0
A guy I know takes privates with him. Says Danaher blows his mind with whatever he shows him every week. Said he's never seen anyone even close Phone Post 3.0
This is also a student of his who pays for his pricates Phone Post 3.0

Detective Shields showing his full spectrum investigative skills with some solid undercover work.

You can't train that level of police work. You either have it, or you don't.

Eddie Cummings and Gordon Ryan there as well. A bunch of killers in that pic. Phone Post 3.0