Shields has NO chance against GSP

After watching the fight, and again seeing GSP dominate, there is no way in hell Jake can beat him. Jake's stand up is terrible, he has no power.

GSP will execute the exact same game plan and beat jake even worse than he beat Kos.

GSP is not getting sub'd, and most likely will not even be taken down by jake.

GSP's stand up is just way to smooth.

Of course not. It's a joke of a fight. GSP will look pretty damned good kicking the shit out of Shields though, so since we don't have a choice. We might as well watch it for purely entertainment purposes.

louden swain - After watching the fight, and again seeing GSP dominate

5 round decision = dominate????

xcouturefan - 

yeah should of been 50 44 or 50 43 if you ask me.

It's sort of like a strikeforce fight. Where they take their best guy and feed him cans so that he looks really fucken good as he destroys them. The UFC doesn't do that kind of shit very often, so it might be fun to watch GSP dispose of some C level fighter. GSP has been fighting all the best in the world for awhile now, one after another. He deserves an easy fight I guess.

xcouturefan - 

well it certainly wasn't a lucky punch or a gimme submission.

I thought hardy was GSPs fight off Phone Post

Jake is a better overall grappler than GSP, if he can take him down anything can happen

Did Jake try to fuck your wife/girlfriend or something EvilMaster, or is there another reason as to why you just seemingly despise him?

agreed

Jakes groung game is top notch. so if GSP utilizes his philosofy of doing the unexpected, then it is going to be ground fight and Shield do have a change there.

Same has been said for Jakes last 5 opponents

Prender - Jake is a better overall grappler than GSP, if he can take him down anything can happen

Nobody in MMA in any weight class is a better overall grappler than GSP.

OP is correct. And anyone that doesn't think that George "dominated" that fight ought to pick a new sport to watch because apparently you're not fully appreciating the MMA you watch. Phone Post

eliwoo - 
xcouturefan - 

only a 10'er would bring up silly concepts like lucky punches and gimme submissions

MJM1912 - Did Jake try to fuck your wife/girlfriend or something EvilMaster, or is there another reason as to why you just seemingly despise him?

I understand what is happening, but I don't like what Dana is doing here. Shields should have been left in Strikeforce. He doesn't deserve to be able to step in front of people like John Fitch. It's a farce.

Everybody was calling for Shields vs GSP not that long ago, and now that it's happening you girls are on here crying about it.

SMH

50-45

Couturefan better freeze his fingers before he gets his ass wooped in a food lion parking lot Phone Post

xcouturefan - 
eliwoo - 
xcouturefan - 

only a 10'er would bring up silly concepts like lucky punches and gimme submissions

and only a retard would think that gsp wasn't dominant. i will admit i'm a 10'r if you admit you're retarded.