Shields vs. Miller

Title Fight Jake Shields Vs. Jason "Mayhem" Miller

Fight is scheduled for 5 rounds (5x5x5x5x5) - Fight was for the Middleweight Title

Name Jake Shields Jake Shields
Height 5′ 11″ (180.34 cm)
Weight 180 (81.65 kg)
Record 23-4-1
Team Cesar Gracie

VS

Name Jason Miller Jason Miller
Height 6′ 1″ (185.42 cm)
Weight 170 (77.11 kg)
Record 22-5-0
Team  

To Be Decided

5x5x5x5x5 should probably read 5x5 or 5+5+5+5+5. Assuming they're not fighting for 52 hours straight.

I wonder how motivated Jason Miller is to train for this, now that he's got a TV show. Shields seems very ambitious lately.

what is up with mayhems face?

does it always look like that?

Mayhem wins decision

Love them both, but Miller by TKO (verbal beatdown due to hilarity)

Good fight, but Mayhem will win this!

Mayhem!

jake by guillotine

I got MTV guy.

I think Mayhem will be able to keep from being subbed, but expect Shields to push the pace and come out with the UD.

mayhem via bully beatdown Rd 2

I changed my mind.  I think the irritation Mayhem's rabbit coat caused to Jake's vegan sensibilities will provide Jake the impetus for an early win. 

Mayhem by dec.

Mayhem by majority decision.

MaYheM by being a guest on Ellis's show and kicking ass gotta root for the guy he cracks me up

Shields gets the sub - probably guillotine

LOL @ Mayhem getting Guillotined

Im undecided.

I see Jake train at the gym sometimes. Hes a monster. Hes gonna destroy Mayhem for sure and Mayhems one of my favorite fighters so im not bein biased because of where I train. Its just Jakes time. Hes in his prime! Dont see this one lasting long. But I will give you this. Anyone, I dont care who they are can get clipped, but thats the only way I see Mayhem winning is a lucky punch, doubtful though!