Shields wants rematch with GSP one way or another

Buck 65 - I like Jake, but I see GSP retiring way before a rematch would ever happen.

Side note: has anyone seen those pics of Jake eye poking GSP? I just saw them today for the first time and couldn't believe I haven't heard people talk about this before. There were like 4-5 pics of his fingers inside GSPs eye socket pretty much
We're you living under a rock for the 6 months after the fight? Phone Post 3.0

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever -
Buck 65 - I like Jake, but I see GSP retiring way before a rematch would ever happen.

Side note: has anyone seen those pics of Jake eye poking GSP? I just saw them today for the first time and couldn't believe I haven't heard people talk about this before. There were like 4-5 pics of his fingers inside GSPs eye socket pretty much
We're you living under a rock for the 6 months after the fight? Phone Post 3.0
Fucking auto correct Phone Post 3.0

Shields vs Rory makes sense if Rory still won't fight GSP.

Condit Shields 2 would be good.as long as Jake doesn't have to fight Okami for 15mins before he fight Condit like last time, he should win again this time.

MasterofMartialArts -
ruazombie66 - Let's see what the juggernaut has for him first. Phone Post 3.0
The Juggernaut already KOd Shields. Phone Post 3.0
And the juggernaut just lost while Shields has been winning. Still haven't figured out how this works? Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus stole my name iv - Shields vs Rory makes sense if Rory still won't fight GSP.

If Rory wins this is the other fight to make if the Condit rematch doesn't happen. Lawler-Shields rematch at 170 would also be kinda cool.

gokudamus stole my name iv - Shields vs Rory makes sense if Rory still won't fight GSP.

This is like the 4th time I've agreed with you this week. 

Coleman over Chael and a few other topics.

Shields vs Rory makes sense and the UFC can't deny Jake if he beats all the top guys, rematch with GSP as first fight was at least competative. Plus Jake was going from Mw to Ww with only 2 ww fights, he seems adjusted to ww now and I think 2nd fight will be more competative.

SickEyeDiaz -
MasterofMartialArts -
ruazombie66 - Let's see what the juggernaut has for him first. Phone Post 3.0
The Juggernaut already KOd Shields. Phone Post 3.0
And the juggernaut just lost while Shields has been winning. Still haven't figured out how this works? Phone Post 3.0
Ok...... No I don't, what do you mean "how this works"? He KOd him very quickly and would do it again. Just because he's been winning and Ellenberger lost ONE doesn't mean they HAVE to rematch. It's not like Ellenberger has been getting destroyed, he lost ONE fight to a top prospect. And it's also not like Shields has been dominating his competition. So no, I don't think they should rematch. My original reply was to another person, whom I thought was basically unaware of a fight that happened. Thanks for the input though. Phone Post 3.0

^^^ no problem friend. Glad to help ;)

Shields is about the only blanket I can stand to watch. I'd pay to see him vs gsp again. Phone Post