Shinya Aoki - Highlight by HELLO JAPAN

His legs might be even more rubbery than Eddie Bravo.

No homo.

I think guys like Aoki, the Nogs, Diaz's, Anderson, etc, you can tell how their long legs are advantegeous but yeah, Aoki makes use of them in the guard, long and rubbery.

Then you have a guy like Jones who really makes good use of his long arms.

I'd love to see Bendo vs Aoki.

Yeah really want him in the UFC. I wouldn't be suprised if he got Gil'd a few times, but I also wouldn't be suprised if he ran through everyone. That's why he needs to be over there.

TTT

kingjames100 - I'd love to see Bendo vs Aoki.

I think Aoki would have a real good chance to win this. Bendo while seeming to really up his game of late still gets in sub trouble a lot and doesnt have the best wrestling even though he is one. He has a very athletic but open game that leaves quite a bit of openings.

He got into sub trouble with Miller and Cerrone. To think Aoki could finish the job is hardly controversial.

Again, Bendo is upping himself of late pretty good.

ttt

Wasa-B - 

I think Aoki would have a real good chance to win this. Bendo while seeming to really up his game of late still gets in sub trouble a lot and doesnt have the best wrestling even though he is one. He has a very athletic but open game that leaves quite a bit of openings.

He got into sub trouble with Miller and Cerrone. To think Aoki could finish the job is hardly controversial.

some really interesting fights for aoki in the ufc: guida, ben, bocek, greek george. 

would be epic seeing if bendo could fend off aoki for 3/5 rounds. 

Wasa-B - 

I really dont think so. bendo probably didn't believe those guys had the chops to submit him so that's why he got caught. In fact with both of them he was willingfully pursuing takedowns.

Against Aoki he'd be completely avoiding the takedown and trying to outstrike him. I think he'd batter Aoki on the feet and if the fight went to the ground he'd do minimal damage and then stand right back up. If Melendez can do it even though he's a lesser grappler and wrestler than bendo than Bendo can.

How is Gil a lesser grappler and wrestler to Bendo?

And Bendo got into trouble with Miller and Bocek too iirc, both guys who's prime weapons is their BJJ.

Also, Bendo's tdd isnt that great.

Later Phone Post