Shinya or Lauzon vs McGregor who wins ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITOgtZThs7Q

Shinya looks like a beast these days

and man that felt like the Pride days all over again!

McGregor bates them one after the udder

2 guys who aren't known for their takedown's and have had difficulties verses top strikers. Good picks on who to beat Conor.

Zeph - 2 guys who aren't known for their takedown's and have had difficulties verses top strikers. Good picks on who to beat Conor.

Shinya has excellent no gi judo

Joe Lauzon isn't known for his take downs? He's taken down almost everyone he's fought. Conor's speed will cause problems for anyone but it's on him to prove he can hang with top lightweights, if he moves back up in weight. 

Conor wins but ill love to see it. Phone Post 3.0

Cruz dances around all of them winning the decision. Phone Post 3.0

Conor by KO or TKO over both, IMO

We talking at once or in separate bouts?

It's almost like SNL Da Bears sketches with Conor being the new Ditka. Phone Post 3.0

Looney Ronulan Paultard - Cruz dances around all of them winning the decision. Phone Post 3.0
Not Blackout Cruz, completely different fighter. Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head -
Looney Ronulan Paultard - Cruz dances around all of them winning the decision. Phone Post 3.0
Not Blackout Cruz, completely different fighter. Phone Post 3.0
Good point Phone Post 3.0

I think Aoki has the perfect style to beat McGregor.

-Fights on the outside

-awesome clinch and unpredictable takedowns throws and submissions

-prob hands down the best MMA guard in the business maybe even the best MMA jiu-jitsu period

closer fight than most think IMO

Lauzon would put on a sick show prob going submission crazy or a dirty boxing clinic into some takedowns back to more subs until he finally secures a win.

I'd pay to watch this fight

Hargreaves - Lauzon would put on a sick show prob going submission crazy or a dirty boxing clinic into some takedowns back to more subs until he finally secures a win.

I'd pay to watch this fight
. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly think Aoki would be very problematic for Conor, Aoki is excellent with range and despite what people think he actually has good takedowns or at least he is very good at getting fights to the floor one way or another.

It doesnt really matter anyway we will never see it.

check out Aoki rear naked choke set up slick as hell broken down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnGaUzFQk40

poonhunter 5000 -
Like he danced around mizugaki? Stfu.
Cruz is GOAT material. Phone Post 3.0
Until you realize all that dancing doesn't do shit. He did his damage on the floor. As soon as he gets tagged he's going to look dumber than Zab Juhda trying to show he's not hurt. Phone Post 3.0

EckY - I honestly think Aoki would be very problematic for Conor, Aoki is excellent with range and despite what people think he actually has good takedowns or at least he is very good at getting fights to the floor one way or another.

It doesnt really matter anyway we will never see it.
Agreed.

Aoki vs McGregor would make for a very interesting and competitive fight. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - We talking at once or in separate bouts?

It's almost like SNL Da Bears sketches with Conor being the new Ditka. Phone Post 3.0
Da Bulls vs Da Bears bit that they did still kills me Phone Post 3.0

WarKota -
Zeph - 2 guys who aren't known for their takedown's and have had difficulties verses top strikers. Good picks on who to beat Conor.

Shinya has excellent no gi judo
No he doesn't not against people with good td. Connor will struggle with nendes but aoki has no where near the takedown ability of a guy like mendes he gets koed early Phone Post 3.0