SHIRTS ARE AVAILABLE!

The workouts vary in length. Some are straight sprint style (like PT for Convicts) and others are a bit longer in the suffering (like Creeping Death).

If you want to order them both, email me at scrapper@hawaii.rr.com and I'll send you a total amount.

Train hard,

SCRAP

Mod 1 is great... although i feel like puking right now just thinking about my upcoming workout (pt for convicts)in 15 minutes

You know you love it!

hell yeah i do... i'm masochistic like that

Mail has been sent and I am already sweating; lol.

Mac, how bad is it? You had it a while?

Do they come WITH 25" arms?

I doubt it but I heard the new BJJ Ken does:-) j/k

shin the workouts depend on you... i try to go balls out and i actually
have puked doing the workouts when i first tried them... now, they are
hard but i like that

Are you much fitter now because of the workouts? What kind of equipment would I need? How often do you do the workouts?

Sorry for the interrogation but I am really keen on getting 'super fit'

Thanks guys for all the info. Scrap did oyu get my mail?

(new screen name; ex Shinken4:-)

I forwarded your email to my business partner who handles all the shipping. He'll either email you tonite or first thing in the morning.

SCRAP

Thanks Scrap. I'll look out for it.

scrap and billy kick ass...

Billy Blanks?

hi scrap,

any plans on when the longsleeves are coming???

you know if im gonna order something i just want to make one big order, including them...
(I
m from europe),

thanks, joey

Scrap, the mail hasn't arrived yet and I'd like to place the order early next week. I will probably take a Mod1 and a t-shirt. Please let me know.

Thanks and regards

Eggs,

Go to www.paypal.com and send $140 to scrapper01@hawaii.rr.com. Shipping to your country was pretty expensive in the past, but if it's more than this, we'll just eat the extra.

Also, send an email to scrapper01@hawaii.rr.com with your full mailing address and which shirt design/size/color, you want.

I'll make sure it's out of here within 24 hours of your order.

email me if you have any more questions!

Train hard and good luck with the Mod. 1.

SCRAP

TTT for Giant Eggs.

Scrap, I sent you a mail. Please check it and advise as I would like to get this asap.

Thanks and regards

2 Giant Eggs

My partner is on it this morning. The mistake was on my part and I sent you the wrong paypal account email. He's going to be sending you a money request that will straighten everything out.

You'll have it before the end of the day.

SCRAP

p.s. Did you see the amount I posted above?