Shirts vs. Skins MMA in Russia

androushka - Sweet fight, but fuck those fucking sadists who hoover over a guy who's been done for a long time just trying to damage them. That shit is cheap.

Geez, that was more one sided than GSP/Koscheck

backstory?

wtf did i just watch????

God I wish I were Russian sometimes. They are so badass. haha

Normal MT - I'm thinking that the officials & refferees need alittle more instruction as to when a man is down (and out) and how many guys can attack one guy who's down.

Lets try to come up with a list of Rules for this:

ClusterFuck MMA

1. 20 men on each side

2. Field 20 yards by 20 yards

profit????

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life

jesus fuck

I don't see the appeal of stomping someone's head while they are being RNC'd. No excuse for shit like that.

I once read from the comments some of these teams have sponsors.

That's like watching Gladiator, but from a different angle.

i always wondered why guys took there shirt off before getting into a bar fight, now i see that not having a shirt on makes you a better fighter. kinda like how painting a car yellow makes it go faster.

why would you post a spoiler in ur first post u arse.

Shirts are fucking bitches.

Looks kinda fun.

Even Ultimater Fighting.

shermbe - i always wondered why guys took there shirt off before getting into a bar fight, now i see that not having a shirt on makes you a better fighter. kinda like how painting a car yellow makes it go faster.

So people cant hold onto it as they punch you ?

Get a couple guys in there with basic ancient military history knowledge, start using some basic Greek and Roman maneuvering and they'd be world champions!

i'd pay to watch more "stenka na stenku" battles.