Im shitting in the lake.

1 Like

Black Dougie -

That's even gayer than the UG.

1 Like

IronHands -
Black Dougie -

Rollcall BlackDougie,DaveFu, Peruvian Necktiez and Homolander.

Chael_McD -
IronHands -
Black Dougie -

Homelander is not Homeslice. Two diffrent posters,

1 Like

Slydawg -
Chael_McD -
IronHands -
Black Dougie -

Oooooo Sly you devil you I added that wierdo troll Homelander but Homeslice has been acting rather like a bitch lately.

Hahaha great posts in here

1 Like

Chael_McD - 
Slydawg -
Chael_McD -
IronHands -
Black Dougie -

Oooooo Sly you devil you I added that wierdo troll Homelander but Homeslice has been acting rather like a bitch lately.

he probably had to write another $90K check to the IRS

1 Like

Chael_McD -
Slydawg -
Chael_McD -
IronHands -
Black Dougie -

LOL @ this bitch made cockjockey that can't my screen name out of his filthy cocksucker!

Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Slydawg -
Chael_McD -
IronHands -
Black Dougie -

LOL @ this bitch made cockjockey that can't my screen name out of his filthy cocksucker!

Speaking of cocksucker's,Homolander just quit it please. The Lion King gave it up,The guy that trained Conor McGregor gave it up now your gimmick is coming off as desperate.

Chael_McD -
Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Slydawg -
Chael_McD -
IronHands -
Black Dougie -

Speaking of cocksucker's,Homolander just quit it please. The Lion King gave it up,The guy that trained Conor McGregor gave it up now your gimmick is coming off as desperate.

Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Slydawg -
Chael_McD -
IronHands -
Black Dougie -

Copy Paste same reply to everyone everytime your dumbass runs out of shit to say? Like I said at least Conor McGregor's trainer had funny retarded things to say meanwhile you just come off as retarded.

Chael_McD -
Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Slydawg -
Chael_McD -
IronHands -
Black Dougie -

Copy Paste same reply to everyone everytime your dumbass runs out of shit to say? Like I said at least Conor McGregor's trainer had funny retarded things to say meanwhile you just come off as retarded.

Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Slydawg -
Chael_McD -
IronHands -
Black Dougie -

I didn’t want to laugh at this.  Keep the thread on topic, we are talking about dat homeslice Momma gash.  

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Homelander -
Chael_McD -
Slydawg -
Chael_McD -
IronHands -
Black Dougie -

I didn’t want to laugh at this.  Keep the thread on topic, we are talking about dat homeslice Momma gash.  

It's fair.  A touch indelicate but fair.