Shocked when this guy is found dead? (Pitbull)

Because I know I will not be

Beautiful Pup!

Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby I'm on fire 

That's a big fucking dog

¡Dalé!

That dog is 1000% harmless. 

You can't totally suppress years and years of genetic breeding. These dogs were bred for one purpose, to fight and to kill:

'Pit bull tears owners arm off in attack'

A South Carolina woman had her left arm torn off by her husband’s pit bull after the dog inexplicably attacked her in their Charleston home Sunday.

As of Monday, 48-year-old Katherine Rizk remains in an intensive care unit and “is not doing well,” said her husband.

He said they had Tiger since the pooch was a puppy, and never saw him get violent during those three years. 

“That was like a terror movie,” neighbor Huge Montoya, who called 911 after hearing Katherine’s screams, told the Post and Courier. “The dog was pulling her body like it was a toy.”

Tiger dragged the woman around three houses before emergency responders arrived, Montoya said.

“It was so terrifying,” he said. “I couldn’t believe her own dog would do those things to her. I need to remove that scene from my brain.”

I have had 2 pits during my lifetime.. I played and wrestled with them all the time, during which they would play bite. If the dog got rough I'd let it know to step it back.

They are great dogs.. unfortunately they are popular amongst a certain crowd and are the most likely to be abused or neglected which can make any dog dangerous.

Never had an issue with mine.

Looks like he's just play fighting with his dog,   

it cant happen too soon

WattMell -
n3g -

I have had 2 pits during my lifetime.. I played and wrestled with them all the time, during which they would play bite. If the dog got rough I'd let it know to step it back.

They are great dogs.. unfortunately they are popular amongst a certain crowd and are the most likely to be abused or neglected which can make any dog dangerous.

Your wrong. Pitbulls are more violent than most dog breeds no matter who the owner is. Your family is way more safer around a golden retriever.

It's funny how people pretend all dogs are created equal and only the owners matter.

As if hundreds of years of selective breeding have no effect at all.  

Pit bulls were created specifically to fight and to kill. Unlike most every other dog. They have this genetically coded into their DNA. 

People act like dogs were specifically bred by humans to do certain tasks and that the "desirable" traits that were bred in or out of them are somehow inherent.

But we all know that dogs were created in their present form by God and that they are all a blank slate to be molded by the owner.

at least with all the meth that guy does, he won't feel the pain

WattMell -
n3g -

Your wrong. Pitbulls are more violent than most dog breeds no matter who the owner is. Your family is way more safer around a golden retriever.

Yeah but then Id have a golden retriever..

As far as the danger of owning a certain breed of dog.. Im really not worried about it.I don't have kids and if the dog wants to take a shot at me.. good luck to him.

I have had a Czech Shepherd, 2 pits, and now have a Presa Canario.

All were great in their own way. No issues at all.

Animals have different personalities just like us, used to have a pitbull that tried to attack me once.  Got rid of that fucker.  Then I had pitbulls that were just big babies and completely harmless.   

That at being said I been bitten more by chihuahuas then any other dog those fucks are super agressive lol.

TexDeuce - 
WattMell -
n3g -

It's funny how people pretend all dogs are created equal and only the owners matter.

Pit bulls were created specifically to fight and to kill. Unlike most every other dog. They have this genetically coded into their DNA. 

Tell us more about this genetic coding.

ptper - People act like dogs were specifically bred by humans to do certain tasks and that the "desirable" traits that were bred in or out of them are somehow inherent.

But we all know that dogs were created in their present form by God and that they are all a blank slate to be molded by the owner.

I agree with you, but why the fuck are chihuahuas so aggressive?  Certainly those fuckers weren't breed to fight?

Fake Pie -
TexDeuce - 
WattMell -
n3g -

Tell us more about this genetic coding.

Well, since you asked. A well sourced study on dog genetics from The American Journal of Human Genetics:

'Canine Behavioral Genetics: Pointing Out the Phenotypes and Herding up the Genes'

"An astonishing amount of behavioral variation is captured within the more than 350 breeds of dog recognized worldwide. Inherent in observations of dog behavior is the notion that MUCH OF WHAT IS OBSERVED IS BREED SPECIFIC AND WILL PERSIST, EVEN IN THE ABSENCE OF TRAINING OR MOTIVATION . Thus, herding, pointing, tracking, hunting, and so forth are likely to be controlled, at least in part, at the genetic level."

"With the genome now mapped and sequenced and tools for building haplotypes and studying expression at hand, it is time to tackle the hard experiments. Why is the basset hound less effective at herding sheep or an Anatolian shepherd less effective as a hunting dog? More importantly, why do Australian shepherd dogs herd and greyhounds chase, both in the absence of instruction?"

"In summary, the results of this work represents direct empirical evidence of the pronounced and reproducible behavioral diversity of the dog as well as the existence of genetic components of behavior."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2253978