Shogun: 60% Chance Lyoto Will win

<div class="Article" style="float: left;">

<div style="clear: both; line-height: 1px;height: 1px;">&nbsp;</div>

</div>

<p><a target="_blank" href="http://portal.rpc.com.br/gazetadopovo/esportes/conteudo.phtml?tl=1&amp;id=883565&amp;tit=Mauricio-Shogun-celebra-nova-fase-mira-cinturao-e-se-esquiva-de-polemica-entre-os-Silvas"><u><font color="#810081">http://portal.rpc.com.br/gazetadopovo/esportes/conteudo.phtml?tl=1&amp;id=883565&amp;tit=Mauricio-Shogun-celebra-nova-fase-mira-cinturao-e-se-esquiva-de-polemica-entre-os-Silvas</font></u></a></p>

“It’s going to be a hard fight [Rashad Evans vs. Lyoto Machida]. Lyoto is a man who gets to make a game tough to be reproduced for any sparring, while Rashad is very strategic. Both are very technical and competent but I root for Lyoto. I would say it is 60% to 40%. I cannot see any gap in Lyoto’s game. He is athletic and very good in all. We know one another well, we’re friends and I wouldn’t like to fight him. However, it can happen. I don’t choose opponent. It is up to the UFC.”

<div style="clear: left; line-height: 1px;height: 1px;">&nbsp;</div>

I'd go 65%

I'll go with 62%

70% here

I WOULD GO WITH 38.5%

71.6% here

CRE - Shogun is going to pay for what he did to Chuck, I wanted and expected him to win, but there will be reperations.

Not trying to be the grammar nazi, but reperations are normally what the loser has to pay.

I'd say that's about right. It's good to hear Shogun say he'll fight Lyoto even thought there friends, there's a lot of guys who say they won't because of that.

He'd win exactly 56084357425482845 times if they fought 105583057392057391 times.

60% of the time, Lyoto wins every time

I like Shogun's attitude, you can tell he thinks highly of both fighters. Looks like will fight anyone just like Nog, Chuck and a few others.

78%

"60% of the time, Lyoto wins every time"

lol was waiting for that.

Rashad is going to run this shit.

Lyoto almost got beat by BJ.

Rashad has been picked to lose every fight he's ever been in...big deal. I'll pick him again to ruin the Brazilian party...

eljamaiquino - Rashad has been picked to lose every fight he's ever been in...big deal. I'll pick him again to ruin the Brazilian party...

Yeah, those who stuck with him have made some cash. For this one however, a much smaller wager for me.

Greg Jackson will find a way

^ like how he found a way with louiseau?

Kr0ndogg - ^ like how he found a way with louiseau?

Yea beacuse louiseau and rashad are the same.

GTFO.

AmidaHidan - 
Kr0ndogg - ^ like how he found a way with louiseau?

Yea beacuse louiseau and rashad are the same.

GTFO.

Yes, like Greg Jackson and Rashad are the same also...?!? Last I heard fighter has to get in there and fight.