Shogun expels student from his gym for streetfight

TKOhYeah - For later

my nephew got in some shit with his TKD school.......threw a late cheapshot at his opponent at some tourney.....

instead of expelling him, the owner of my nephew's school (with the permission of nephew's dad) made my nephew clean the mats/do chores at his opponent's school (which happened to be close by) for a couple of weeks...old school 

Take note, we will see these scenes at Chael v Sivla in Brazil win or lose IMO

sirlinxalot - this is a bit old, it's prior to Machida/Shogun II. Shogun has since accepted the fighter back into his gym though, claiming he has paid his dues and given back to the community and that it's important to give the fighter a home in order to keep him in check. Also, the second guy in the video was in charge of marketing, he was not head of security, he only organized security for his team/players, and is also a former "organized club member", those fuckers are usually the ones who starts riots in the first place.

Good info thanks!

Nitecrawler -
Cruz2ninjafoya - This is how it should be at every gym Phone Post

This. Phone Post

Werd Phone Post

4later Phone Post

Good for Shogun. Awesome dude. Met him once before and he was all class. Shows that once again.

Cruz2ninjafoya -  This is how it should be at every gym Phone Post

Damn right.

If enough gyms did this, then Cobra Kai type gyms would arise to supply training for the market of exiled students.

mike_rizzo - maybe if he meets shogun while he's shopping for fruit, he will get his chance to apologize. Phone Post

He can't just "meet him". He has to stalk him through the night when Shogun leaves his gym, and follow him to the grocery store.

The Olympics will be fun.

Yeah, happened about 3 years ago that

Cruz2ninjafoya - Lol @ at the epic schoolyard trip that guy pulls off though.

:)

MMApostle -
mike_rizzo - maybe if he meets shogun while he's shopping for fruit, he will get his chance to apologize. Phone Post

He can't just "meet him". He has to stalk him through the night when Shogun leaves his gym, and follow him to the grocery store.

i lol'd Phone Post

he will be back

For later

ENZO007 - Fat guy was running the whole show like a true alpha

LMAO!!!!

haha amazing

Shogun should come to Vancouver to deal with our load of fuckwads.

With a name like Osvaldo (Oswald), he's gotta be a dirty rotten scoundrel.

The Swinging Richard - I was really hoping to see video of Shogun telling him to GTFO.

Lol, so was I Phone Post