Shogun Hendo proves PRIDE fighters more heart

minotauro11 - Big Nog is the epitome of heart. Phone Post

This.

Add Shogun. Phone Post

Frank Edgar showed the same amount of heart and actually finished his fight.

How does having one fight in Pride make Nick Diaz synonomus with it? Phone Post

This thread is dumb and the ufc vs pride crap is just that. Stop taking from the guys performances. The org isn't what gives you heart. You have it or you don't.

Not too mention 4 of those guys in the op were ufc before they were pride and since when does fedor fight in the ufc?

And before you say "fighting in pride gave them heart" .... fuck off Phone Post

perhaps it proved pride fighters have insufficient cardio?
Photobucket

God these Pride vs UFC troll threads are retarded.

I'm neither a Pride nor UFC fan... I'm an MMA fan. But you're just selecting evidence that fits your viewpoint. I could select evidence of UFC fighters that show more heart than Pride fighters. Does that mean UFC fighters have more heart in general? No, of course not. Some Pride fighters have heart, some don't. Some UFC fighters have heart, some don't. Oh, Diaz and Anderson are not Pride fighters. Fighting in the org a few times does not make you a Pride fighter. By that logic Hendo and Wand are both UFC fighters since they originally fought for the UFC. Cro Cop doesn't have much heart either.

CesarGracieJewJitsu -  The fight shows that the old school pride fighters

have much more heart, they constantly go for the kill and put on the best fights ...

you will never see an ex pride fighter wrestle someone down and lay on them for 15 or 20 minutes

without inflicting damage...

Think about it

Ex Pride Fighters that fight in the UFC :

Dan Henderson
Mauricio Shogun Rua
Anderson Silva
Wanderlei Silva
Nick Diaz
Quinton Rampage Jackson
Fedor Emelienenko
Takanori Gomi
Nogueira (Big Nog)