Shogun must be using shake weights

my theory in pride he was eating lots of spinach and got huge all the way to a solid 230 against coleman

then in went to america and quit eating spinach started eating american buffets got fat and got killed by forrest

he started using shake weights against lyoto and got ripped for the fight and beat him

against jon jones he did nothing but old fashoined work out

this fight shogun is using shake weights and looks huge as fuck on the Tru interview he went through a major physical transformation in a short time from the jones fight in march.  He must of really hit cycles of shake weights maybe some spinach to get that big that fast

youtu.be/8bnWD24VSbI

my theory in pride he was eating lots of spinach and got huge all the way to a solid 230 against coleman

then in went to america and quit eating spinach started eating american buffets got fat and got killed by forrest

he started using shake weights against lyoto and got ripped for the fight and beat him

this fight shogun is using shake weights and looks huge as fuck on the Tru interview he went through a major physical transformation in a short time from the jones fight in march. He must of really hit cycles of shake weights maybe some spinach to get that big that fast

hahaha fuckin thing double posted server was down

this fight shogun is using shake weights and looks huge as fuck on the Tru interview he went through a major physical transformation in a short time from the jones fight in march. He must of really hit cycles of shake weights maybe some spinach to get that big that fast Phone Post

this fight shogun is using shake weights and looks huge as fuck on the Tru interview he went through a major physical transformation in a short time from the jones fight in march. He must of really hit cycles of shake weights maybe some spinach to get that big that fast

so does that mean you guys agree with my theory

my theory in pride he was eating lots of donuts and got huge all the way to a solid 230 against coleman

BruceLeeMMAfighting - my theory in pride he was eating lots of donuts and got huge all the way to a solid 230 against coleman

This Phone Post

my theory in pride he was eating lots of donuts and got huge all the way to a solid 230 against coleman

this fight shogun is using shake weights and looks huge as fuck on the Tru interview he went through a major physical transformation in a short time from the jones fight in march. He must of really hit cycles of shake weights maybe some spinach to get that big that fast Phone Post

kyleburkle -  my theory in pride he was eating lots of spinach and got huge all the way to a solid 230 against coleman

this fight shogun is using shake weights and looks huge as fuck on the Tru interview he went through a major physical transformation in a short time from the jones fight in march.  He must of really hit cycles of shake weights maybe some spinach to get that big that fast

Nope, I disagree.

BruceLeeMMAfighting - my theory in pride he was eating lots of donuts and got huge all the way to a solid 230 against coleman

Yup, that makes sense...

You guys are all smoking crack.....

Can't believe I have read through this entire thread and no one has stated the totally obvious:

i guess this is official everyone agree

Shake weights increase muscles in your forearms which shogun has

everyone knows spinach increases biceps which shogun has

shogun also has tattoos on his arms which would reason his spinach use

watch out forrest you are fighting a shakeweightin-spinach-eaten-shogun

for the first time i think i figured something out and everyone is in agreement, now i can feel better showing everyone that shogun uses shakeweights.

next thing i have to figure out what overeem did to get big

kyleburkle -  so does that mean you guys agree with my theory

It means that your thread is done son.

BTW,

MIsoldier -
MIsoldier - 
Lamonte Coleman - 
MIsoldier - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
kyleburkle -  my theory in pride he was eating lots of spinach and got huge all the way to a solid 230 against coleman

Nope, I disagree.

Yup, that makes sense...

Dude you are way off it is this:

Just trying to get my point acrossed

Ye I think Phone Post