Shogun off of UFC 161. Will fight on Fox Sports 1

Ip Man 81 - Will still buy, but was hoping to see a Shogun appearance. Even if he just did the normal walkout with music, got the big intro from Buffer, shadow boxed a bit, then dipped out and onto the main event, I would have been happy. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha no doubt....man I was so stoked to see shogun live. Phone Post 3.0

"With Lil Nog injured, @ShogunRua is left opponentless 2 weeks out; #ufc161 will proceed with 11 fights and Shogun will fight on a card soon"

Via @UFC on twitter Phone Post 3.0

Dam this card is 149 all over again, lose main event and now co main event.

But FS1 could be very good if they add Bendo/Grant and Sonnen/Shogun along with Browne/Reem and Alves/Brown, McGregor/Ogle.

But man 161 sucks now.

Rashad/hendo
Nelson/Stipe
Tyron/Shields
Davis/Sexton
Barry/Jordan

Good for a free card not a PPV imo.

@Ufc: With Lil Nog injured, @ShogunRua is left opponentless 2 weeks out; #ufc161 will proceed with 11 fights and Shogun will fight on a card soon Phone Post 3.0

I'm an asshole if I buy this PPV. hope my rational side wins Phone Post 3.0

I wish the UFC would make these cards free or discounted, say $30. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmo vs Igor to the main card?

Tyrone vs Shields is a better match, but usually the prelims' "Main event" is pretty locked in. Hmmmm...

I live near Edmonton and have a friend who. Wanted me to go to Winnipeg (where he lives) to see this with him....some glad I didn't go Phone Post 3.0

That's rough for Winnipeg, Card subjet to change =\

die in a fire thiagay

Okay, the UFC needs to make this card free now because it has completely fallen apart.

Slap Maxwell - Jimmo vs Igor to the main card?

Tyrone vs Shields is a better match, but usually the prelims' "Main event" is pretty locked in. Hmmmm...

Dam thats rough, yeah you are probably right, they promise a good main event for the prelims to FX and probably have to keep that fight in that spot.

But man thats a rough PPV main card.

aka_rtotheoh - 

shogun ducked! Phone Post

He was going to fight Chael, he agreed to it but the fight is not materializing because of issues on Chael's end.

Shogun deserves props, he was willing to do something the champ didn't even want to do

This screen name is taken - Chael's felony for money laundering is why this fight isn't happening. Canada doesn't let felons into their country. Phone Post 3.0

I was actually wondering if something like this was the case.  Will be interesting to hear the actual statement.

Roy Nelson vs Stipe Miocic = co-main event? Yikes Phone Post 3.0

Does ufc love to troll small western canadian cities, didnt we see this happen with calgary, now winnipeg.

This screen name is taken - Chael's felony for money laundering is why this fight isn't happening. Canada doesn't let felons into their country. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

well Chael was convicted of a crime....may be hard to get a visa on short notice.

This is crazy but it doesn't compare to Game of Thrones, right?

The Brool Story Company - 

die in a fire thiagay

Lol, didn't even notice until you said something.  Then i saw the line spacing.  How does he keep getting away with this?