Shogun/OSP=699K viewers HBO Boxing=1.3m viewers

@ULTMMA: RT @dilletaunt: According to Nielsen source, #UFC Fight Night 56 (OSP vs. Rua) on Saturday drew 699,000 viewers. #MMA

@danrafaelespn: Per Nielsen, #HopkinsKovalev (which started REALLY late) averaged 1.328M viewers for 1st-time live airing on @HBOboxing. (more) Phone Post 3.0

HBO has been killing it with the last few cards. What's their next big one besides the PPV coming up? Phone Post 3.0

UFC old sell was that the cards were stacked with multiple name guys, nowadays they have just copied the boxing model so this doesnt surprise me, Hopkins is a big name still.

I was as hardcore a fan as you can be 2 years ago. Now? I couldn't even make it to the shogun fight. I fell asleep the prelims were so boring. Phone Post 3.0

There's no such thing as a casual UFC fan anymore. They lost all of them. Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley - There's no such thing as a casual UFC fan anymore. They lost all of them. Phone Post 3.0
Have you even seen ANY of Dana's Ferraris or his crazy expensive art collection?

Mission accomplished. Phone Post 3.0

That ufc card wasn't all that special

B hop fight was an event you don't wanna miss.

Surprised that many watched ufc to be honest Phone Post 3.0

UFC did well considering losing their co main and Manuwa Phone Post 3.0

bonersaurus - HBO has been killing it with the last few cards. What's their next big one besides the PPV coming up? Phone Post 3.0
Klitschko is fighting at like 4pm Phone Post 3.0

Brigham -
bonersaurus - HBO has been killing it with the last few cards. What's their next big one besides the PPV coming up? Phone Post 3.0
Not today but I think this Saturday Phone Post 3.0

UFC can draw good numbers if they'd actually put strong cards on FS1. Machida-Moose drew 1,4mil

Plus there was a UFC event the night before.

Brigham -
Brigham -
Not today but I think this Saturday Phone Post 3.0
Great, thanks. I'll dvr it and watch it before the PPV. Phone Post 3.0

HBO finishes the year like this:

-November 15: Klitschko-Pulev
-November 28: Terrance Crawford vs Raymond Beltran
-December 13: Tim Bradley vs Diego Chaves

3 good events

HBO upcoming

UFC upcoming

-November 15: Werdum-Hunt
-Novemeber 22: Edgar-Swanson
-December 6: Hendricks-Lawler II

js138 - 
prmike3 - HBO upcoming

UFC upcoming

-November 15: Werdum-Hunt
-Novemeber 22: Edgar-Swanson
-December 6: Hendricks-Lawler II
All three of those UFC main events I am excited as hell for. Phone Post 3.0

Have to agree, although I'm becoming a mega-Terrance Crawford fan

Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander is Showtime's biggest event in a while, that's Dec 13. (edited!)

GLORY 19 is Dec 19. They only averaged 352,000 viewers for GLORY 18 but man I hope they're in it for the long haul.

hackett -

Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander is Showtime's biggest event in a while, that's Dec 19.

GLORY 19 is the same night. They only averaged 352,000 viewers for GLORY 18 but man I hope they're in it for the long haul.

Khan will do a million Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
hackett -

Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander is Showtime's biggest event in a while, that's Dec 19.

GLORY 19 is the same night. They only averaged 352,000 viewers for GLORY 18 but man I hope they're in it for the long haul.

Khan will do a million Phone Post 3.0

On Showtime? I find that hard to believe? Also it's on the 13th, not the 19th

Correct, thanks!