Shogun/OSP=699K viewers HBO Boxing=1.3m viewers

hackett - Correct, thanks!

HBO and Showtime going head to head should be interesting, 2 great cards, both in Vegas too

Yeah man. I like a few of the undercard fights too.

GLORY 19 has a heavyweight title fight (Verhoeven/Zimmerman) and a welter tourney including Artur Kyshenko... bit more excited for the tourney there

Wait - there were people on planet Earth who thought that Brazil card would do bigger numbers than B-Hop? Phone Post 3.0

hackett - 

Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander is Showtime's biggest event in a while, that's Dec 13. (edited!)

GLORY 19 is Dec 19. They only averaged 352,000 viewers for GLORY 18 but man I hope they're in it for the long haul.

Me too.  Glory and OneFC are my two favorite promotions to watch.  Both are filled with action from beginning to end.

BrattMamley - There's no such thing as a casual UFC fan anymore. They lost all of them. Phone Post 3.0
This.

UFC circa 2009 was like WWE and WCW circa 1998.

White hot.

MILLIONS watched Nitro and RAW every week and packed arenas and bought merch.

Today?

Vince McMahon can't even get 1 million people to buy his network which gives you everything including PPV at 10 bucks a month.

Just like pro wrestling lost all but the hardcore nerds, so too has the UFC and unless Lesnar comes back there isn't anything that's going to draw back even half of the fans who left once they couldn't name half the fighters on a show. Phone Post 3.0

prmike3 - HBO upcoming

-November 15: Klitschko-Pulev
-November 28: Terrance Crawford vs Raymond Beltran
-December 13: Tim Bradley vs Diego Chaves

UFC upcoming

-November 15: Werdum-Hunt
-Novemeber 22: Edgar-Swanson
-December 6: Hendricks-Lawler II
Both lineups are great but one of the major differences is I can almost guarantee all of the boxing headliners will actually compete on those cards. Whereas I can almost guarantee that at least one of the ufc headliners will fall through - probably within a week or two of when the fight is supposed to happen... Fingers crosses that I'm wrong though Phone Post 3.0