Shogun vs Chuck LATE Stoppage!!!!!!

Happened while I was playing the demo tonight. Check it out. 

Well since the ref isn't doing anything its not really a late stoppage.

TheVileOne - Well since the ref isn't doing anything its not really a late stoppage.

Why thanks Mr. UFC 97 join date. Good point!!!!!! fug off shit tits

Was the ref Dan Miragliotta?

mmamixer - Was the ref Dan Miragliotta?

mwahahahaa

ChicagoTom - 
TheVileOne - Well since the ref isn't doing anything its not really a late stoppage.

No. And your thread title was misleading.

mazagatti FTW 

i think chuck died right there

IrishFighter110 - looks like 3 guys 1 hammer

nothing beats 5 horse 1 midget imho

ChicagoTom - 

LOL

^ Yeah it was TheGarv as Chuck beating on Shogun, lol

lmao.

IbeatupFedor - 
ChicagoTom -

TheVileOne - Well since the ref isn't doing anything its not really a late stoppage.

Anyone who cares about join dates is pathetic and needs to find something better to brag about in their life than joining a forum before somebody else did.

Also, calm down. It's not like he insulted you or said anything rude for you to fuckin' blow a gasket. Get a fuckin life man.

BTW, if you need me to post with my last screen name to prove I've been here longer than you, I will. So I'm definitely right about the above, and you're a stupid little bitch because I've been here longer, right? Your own fuckin' logic.

Pulling rank on someone is about the oldest trick on the internet... I'm not so sure you have been here as long as you claim. Even I know that and look at my join date.

Tom- nice commentary...douche lol

Tom, the commentary had me laughing lol.

IbeatupFedor - 
ChicagoTom -

TheVileOne - Well since the ref isn't doing anything its not really a late stoppage.

Anyone who cares about join dates is pathetic and needs to find something better to brag about in their life than joining a forum before somebody else did.

Also, calm down. It's not like he insulted you or said anything rude for you to fuckin' blow a gasket. Get a fuckin life man.

BTW, if you need me to post with my last screen name to prove I've been here longer than you, I will. So I'm definitely right about the above, and you're a stupid little bitch because I've been here longer, right? Your own fuckin' logic.
 lol 

You should be ashamed of yourself.  Who's blowing a gasket? I was joking around with dude by making fun of his join date- obviously a result of mr. rogan announcing the UG on the 97 ppv.  As far as him being brand new- he is subject to people giving him shit. As I was- and still am by members being here longer than me.  

lol at you claiming to have another account. What's up Mr. Troll. 

You here to defend your boyfriend? If not- move the fuck off my thread.

manny99 - 
IbeatupFedor - 
ChicagoTom -

Pulling rank on someone is about the oldest trick on the internet... I'm not so sure you have been here as long as you claim. Even I know that and look at my join date.

Tom- nice commentary...douche lol

we will see who the douche is when you come over today and i beat the dog shit out of you :) Annie heads to work @ 5

JayBRO - Tom, the commentary had me laughing lol.

I thought the funniest part was when in the middle of me and shogun exchanging on our feet- Goldie yells "It's all over!!!" and I was like- wtf??? We are still standing lol. Then I was thinking to myself- HOLY SHIT THIS GAME IS ACCURATE. GOLDIE EVEN FUCKs UP!!!