Title says it all...

good one

Ensanity - good one

Definitely Phone Post

VERY good. Excellent actually! Phone Post

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING Video.

Absolutely amazing...great job.

For later.

Im a fan of both fighters but have no desire to rewatch all that fight, i found it pretty hard to watch them both get utterly smashed over and over, hope they ok after cause that was some serious shit.
Dan going out on his feet to recover from that upper cut and shogun where he works his way to that leg lock to recover being dropped and beat :\ fucking hell, i found that hard to believe what was unfolding when i was watching it.
Brutal fight, one that takes years of your career and your life but that is a spectacular display of will and chin and your video captured it perfectly with the flashbacks, real nice.

ttt

Love both fucking guys and I hope that war didnt take too much out of either guy!

Khunti - Im a fan of both fighters but have no desire to rewatch all that fight, i found it pretty hard to watch them both get utterly smashed over and over, hope they ok after cause that was some serious shit.

Dan going out on his feet to recover from that upper cut and shogun where he works his way to that leg lock to recover being dropped and beat :\ fucking hell, i found that hard to believe what was unfolding when i was watching it.

Brutal fight, one that takes years of your career and your life but that is a spectacular display of will and chin and your video captured it perfectly with the flashbacks, real nice.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Both guys are fucking warriors - and they put on the single greatest fight in MMA's short history. But with that said, fights like that do shorten your career. Just look at how damaged Shogun was at the end of the fight, to be brutally honest I'm nervous for him when he returns. Will he be the same fighter? I don't know. 

TTT Phone Post

Mr. Blonde -
Khunti - Im a fan of both fighters but have no desire to rewatch all that fight, i found it pretty hard to watch them both get utterly smashed over and over, hope they ok after cause that was some serious shit.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Both guys are fucking warriors - and they put on the single greatest fight in MMA's short history. But with that said, fights like that do shorten your career. Just look at how damaged Shogun was at the end of the fight, to be brutally honest I'm nervous for him when he returns. Will he be the same fighter? I don't know. 

Its hard to say but i dont think Shogun ever looks the same after that figh Phone Post

THE SHIT!!

Rucking Fetard - 
Mr. Blonde -

Its hard to say but i dont think Shogun ever looks the same after that figh Phone Post
Sadly, it's true....

Best MMA higlight video ever. Epic.

Simply put, as good as it gets. Two battle hardened warriors leaving absolutely all of it in the ring. So many fighters won't do so. Epic MMA battle.

1800champagne - Best MMA higlight video ever. Epic.

No argument here

amazing fight

ttt