Shogun vs. Hendo was....

even though my guy lost, that was an epic fight we will be talkin about for a long time.  respect to both fighters.  

Yelm -  even though my guy lost, that was an epic fight we will be talkin about for a long time.  respect to both fighters.  

Word!

role model - Incredible display of grit and heart by both fighters. Really amazing stuff

There were no losers in that fight!

teamquestfan - WTF is Fraser Finlay?

Just an MMA fan with an opinion my friend.

Fuckin iPod posting glitch. Phone Post

EVILYOSHIDA - that's what happens when you get 2 pride veterans to fight each other.

excitement.

yet we were told, pride fighters couldn't be exciting in the UFC and the cage sucks. Sounds to me like this only proves the point, Pride is insignificant.

now we finally can stop saying bonner vs griffin was the best fight in ufc history.it was a great fight and they both left it all in the ring but casual fans dont know who bonner or griffin are.hendo and shogun was a fight for the ages by two legends

jason73 - now we finally can stop saying bonner vs griffin was the best fight in ufc history.it was a great fight and they both left it all in the ring but casual fans dont know who bonner or griffin are.hendo and shogun was a fight for the ages by two legends

I don't think people say Forrest vs Bonnar was the greatest fight in UFC history. People generally think it was the most significant fight in UFC history, and I think that still stands.

That fight was many peoples first look at mma and had that fight been a snoozefest, the sport probably wouldn't be where it is today.

In my opinion, that fight will always be the most significant fight in UFC history. Phone Post