Shogun vs Lil nog 2?

Things seem to be falling in place for it? Shogun coming off the contentious loss to Hendo Lil nog blasting Tito? I think it would still be enjoyable and the pride match is a classic. Or do people think it doesnt benefit either of them? Then again if rampage wins In Japan I can see him going up against shogun also, maybe even nog depending on schedules and layoffs. Phone Post

It would be a good fight but I see
rampage vs. shogun as being more likely to happen Phone Post

trianglezilla - Things seem to be falling in place for it? Shogun coming off the contentious loss to Hendo Lil nog blasting Tito? I think it would still be enjoyable and the pride match is a classic. Or do people think it doesnt benefit either of them? Then again if rampage wins In Japan I can see him going up against shogun also, maybe even nog depending on schedules and layoffs. Phone Post

Seems like the logical choice. I just saw a headline this weekend that said Lil Nog wanted a striker next. Joe Silva make it happen... Phone Post

I was thinkin Thiago Silva vs lil nog Phone Post

Lol nog, shogun, and rampage no matter which two of those guys you match together I will pay to watch it Phone Post

Flexo - I was thinkin Thiago Silva vs lil nog

I thought I heard a few weeks ago that Thiago was moving to MW. They could use some more depth at MW but if Thiago could string a couple of wins together he could get a shot at the LHW title fairly quickly considering how fast Jones is running through contenders.

Thiago vs shogun would be a treat. I always thought rampage silva would have to happen though. Phone Post