Shogun vs. Snake GIF (spoiler)

If you've never been kicked in the head on the ground, your opinion really means nothing. Sorry ladies.

Snake was great on his feet, but Shogun did the smart thing to win the fight on the ground. Perhaps being that tall and skinny makes it hard to stay balanced. Centre of gravity is way up there.

i thought i was watching a "what if" kareem from "game of death" fought in pride?

good shit.

uh... soccer kicks to the face/head could fuck you up bad. but a barefoot footstomp i think would just be painful and shitty.

How can you not like stomps?

Well, if you're a pussy for one.

"I wonder, the day someone dies from a headstomp, will the MMAcommunity think it was worth it?"

Don't know, we'll find out when someone dies from a 'fore arm' strike to the temple.

IF he had hit him flush with his heel, he would have been in far worse shape. Pretty nasty either way. JKB

"IT COULD KILL SOME ONE AND IT WILL ONE DAY."

So will a 'fore arm' strike

Fuck banning stomps....And fuck you for saying such a moronic thing.

I say we should have more head stomps...and you should be able to hold the ropes...and wear golf spikes...

GIVE ME MORE STOMPING!!!

When you get a kick by Mirko you head swings to the side and relieves a little bit of the impact. When you get stomped there is relieving of the pressure, you get the full force of the stomp.

Not true. The canvas isn't concrete & wha makes cro-cop's head kick worse is the head violently snapping to one side.

Shugun's might not be that bad because the foot will bend up (he didn't hit snake with his heel) and relive the impact.

"A forearm strike doesnt generate half the force that a stomp does."

True. But it's delivered into a much smaller point (the elbow) so the kinetic energy is still high and they're thrown directly at the eyes and sides of the head. A 'lucky' elbow to the temple or to the base of the skull can easily kill someone.

Nobody at 205 can stand with the snake vale tuudo, he has the best kickboxing credentials of anyone at 205.

It looked like shogun was playing dance dance revolution on that guy's head.

Almost knocked out isn't that accurate IMO, however, that's MMA and Shogun did the smart and right thing. There's a difference between being corageous and stupid, and it's a tiny difference by the way. To know this difference and use a good strategy is very important.