Shogun would whoop glover!!!! quit it already

this is blasfame.. spelt that wrong,

but serious? as if shogun would turn down any fight because hes scared? haha

its probably because they are both brazilian, and just would rather fight white guys.

kidding again but for real, shougun wouldnt duck anybody

Daverr - this is blasfame.. spelt that wrong,

but serious? as if shogun would turn down any fight because hes scared? haha

its probably because they are both brazilian, and just would rather fight white guys.

kidding again but for real, shougun wouldnt duck anybody

You're being silly.

????????????????

yea, but so if anderson was offereed glover now???

lol people would laugh, as they should now with shogun

First off, Shogun and Glover are both white guys - don't see why that makes a difference to be quite honest....and yeah, Glover would have fucked Shogun up - and this is coming from a Shogun fanatic.

A Flock Of Seagals - 

hahahahahaha oh the irony, but when Anderson says that he would rather fight other guys instead of brazilians/training partners he IS ducking.

GTFO.

Anderson says that but STILL fights them, but he gets called a coward/ducker/pussy here and that's "cool".

Shogun and Dan Henderson flat out REFUSE to fight people that the UFC asks them to, but they are praised as legends who "earned the right" to do so....

Daverr - 

If Glover could make 185, and Zuffa told Anderson that is who was next to challenge for the belt, he would accept. Like every single fighter Zuffa has told him he was facing. 

I realize they are white, that was a joke, i meant non brazilians....

im just very shocked shogun is getting the disrespect after he fought a pretty much draw with henderson, and we all know his background

glover beat kyle friggin kingsbury, lets calm down thee hype my friends

shogun is a different animal

UGCTT_LnPninja - 
Daverr - 

If Glover could make 185, and Zuffa told Anderson that is who was next to challenge for the belt, he would accept. Like every single fighter Zuffa has told him he was facing. 

If there was talks of lining up Glover and Anderson you would see an Anderson interview that week about how he's now training with Glover and would never fight a friend.

Clarence Parents - 
UGCTT_LnPninja - 
Daverr - 

If there was talks of lining up Glover and Anderson you would see an Anderson interview that week about how he's now training with Glover and would never fight a friend.

@185 you are factually incorrect. Anderson trained MANY times with Mark Munoz. Anderson said he would fight him if he earned a shot at the title.

He doesn't fight "friends" at 205 ;-)

Didn't Glover lose to Ed Herman

Shogun would fuck Teixeira up. Glover has not fought good competition at all compared to Shogun.

UGCTT_LnPninja -
Clarence Parents - 
UGCTT_LnPninja - 
Daverr - 

@185 you are factually incorrect. Anderson trained MANY times with Mark Munoz. Anderson said he would fight him if he earned a shot at the title.

I'm not disagreeing with you but I remember reading on here that Anderson was upset Munoz said he would fight him Phone Post

TerrySilver - Didn't Glover lose to Ed Herman

yes indeed he did

war herman, fan of him as well

we should be seeing herman/glover 2 here at 85's,

or even glover/vera at 205

Daverr - 
I realize they are white, that was a joke, i meant non brazilians....

im just very shocked shogun is getting the disrespect after he fought a pretty much draw with henderson, and we all know his background

Sorry, about that - it's just you never know on here, there are actually guys on here who will adamantly declare that Anderson is Brazilian not Black.

In all honesty, I was kinda' shocked too - and I didn't believe the fact that Shogun did duck him, until he took the fight with Vera...it's pretty obvious at this point he doesn't want anything to do with Glover. At this point, I doubt Shogun's trying to get the belt back - I truly believe the guy is just doing it for the money at this point...and there's nothing wrong with that. As I said, he's my favorite fighter - but he's not getting any younger, not to mention that the guy has the knees of a 75 year old. In short, I'd rather see Shogun take easier fights and do well and eventually retire than step in there with a killer like Glover or Bones any time soon... Just my opinion on the matter.

Shogun fears no one Phone Post

3 Sided Square - UG News: Shogun declines fight because he is a racists.

"I only want to beat on white guys"
-Mauricio Shogun Rua
So they gave him Vera Phone Post

Rusty Shackleford - 

I'm not disagreeing with you but I remember reading on here that Anderson was upset Munoz said he would fight him Phone Post

I remember that as well, but he did say he would fight him.