Shoguns facebook post

War Shogun! But seriously.. Y u no side step?! Phone Post 3.0

Classy dude.

In Limbo -
TheImmortalStocktonSlap - I genuinely do not believe Shogun is done. Phone Post 3.0

same here

my 3 fav fighters ever: big nog, cro cop, and shogun

i was begging for big nog and cro cop to retire......but i don't feel that way for shogun

yes he's had some losses recently, and even been KOd/tkos.....but i think shogun could have one last run by dropping to MW

if he wants to fight i say let him...id love to see him at 185

This. Phone Post 3.0

TheImmortalStocktonSlap - I genuinely do not believe Shogun is done. Phone Post 3.0

Big Shogun fan, he was the first man to take down the Dragon... and then he did it again definitively with the KO.

Sad to say it, but I feel like he's been figured out. One of his biggest weapons is when he digs his feet in hard and plows forward throwing huge bombs. He's KO'ed a ton of top guys with this, and some younger fighters have pulled that same move into their arsenal (Pitbull Bros Friere, lookin' at you).

The only problem is when the other guy knows it's coming. I don't think Shogun respected OSP's ability/plan to counter... which is why Shogun came in with that relatively slow and poorly defended (albeit super powerful) plow so early in the fight. It makes a lot more sense to save stuff like that for when the other guy's slowed down a bit, less likely to get out of the way or counter. I think he was head-hunting too early.

Arm-chair quarterbacking, I guess... hard to watch one of your favourite fighters get taken out by an unranked guy.

Bootsy Collins -
jones182 - 
Bootsy Collins - BEfore the fight I thought Shogun looked the best he had for a while physically.
No belly, he looked good, no homo. Phone Post 3.0

The 'no homo' caveat never has any weight in a shogun thread ;)
The Homo for shogun is strong Phone Post 3.0