Shogun's next opponent?...

Anyone have any ideas? I've been racking my brains thinking of the possibilities and the only people I can think of are either Rich Franklin or Thiago Silva. I know Brandon Vera has already asked for Thiago but a fight between Shogun and Thiago is definitely possible and very appealing.

Anybody else have any suggestions? Shogun did say in an interview last week he would make a deal with the UFC in the next week or two. I'm just being impatient I guess... Phone Post

Should be fighting page in Japan not bader. That fight makes no sense, repeat of page hamill IMO. Phone Post

I don't think Shogun will be medically cleared in time to fight in Japan. Shame though as that fight would of been amazing. Phone Post

He'll kill Thiago

IMO thiago is the most overrated LHW. For a guy with no top 10 wins hes talked about as if he is top 5.

his striking against Vera was nothing impressive. his roided up strength wasnt either

I see Shogun just unleashing hell on Thiago and destroying him

When Thiago beat Jardine, Keith was top 10. Phone Post

Lil Nog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil Nog is fighting Gustafsson. The Hendo fight is too soon. Maybe Stephan Bonnar but I'm kind of leaning towards Rich Franklin right now. Phone Post

Sloff_Boy -  Lil Nog is fighting Gustafsson. The Hendo fight is too soon. Maybe Stephan Bonnar but I'm kind of leaning towards Rich Franklin right now. Phone Post

dammit, i forgot about him fighting Gustafsson. I still wanna see a Lil Nog/Shogun rematch sometime. But i do like your Rich Franklin idea right now.

Bonnar is on a good streak right now. Let him get in there with Shogun so he can see where he stands. That would be a good fight.

As I type and think about it more, this might be a bad match up for Shogun. Bonnar is too big, has a granite chin, and is a great wrestler. Could be a great fight if Bonnar brings his old style.

Matching Shogun with Franklin would be like ordering an execution.

Shogun vs Thiago would be great.. Until Thiago gets clean KOd Phone Post

Evans vs Davis loser Phone Post

Winner of nog vs Gus? Phone Post

Acidic -  He'll kill Thiago

IMO thiago is the most overrated LHW. For a guy with no top 10 wins hes talked about as if he is top 5.

his striking against Vera was nothing impressive. his roided up strength wasnt either

Wouldn't hate to see it. Phone Post

TheGreatTS - Evans vs Davis loser Phone Post

I like this. Phone Post

No machida? Phone Post

Shogun vs Machida 3

Bring in mo Phone Post

Loser of Davis/Rashad Phone Post

Acidic -  He'll kill Thiago

If I'm not mistaken he didn't pop for peds.. Phone Post