Shonie Carter can beat Wandy

I know it may sound crazy to most of you. But to some people like myself this is a major reality. Lets look at the facts, Shonie has 90+ fights. The experience edge alone is a big factor in his favor. Carter recently demolished Jody Poff at 205 in his last fight, so we know he can carry the weight. His standup is a little more crisp than Wandy and he will use his speed and slickness to his advantage. He may even land a few spinning backfists to boot. I see Shonie putting on a standup clinic the first round, forcing Wandy to shoot for takedowns in the second but be gassed out from taking the shots Shonie WILL give. I see Shonie winning by ref stoppage in the 3rd or by judges decision.

What say you?

I dont agree with your prediction. I believe Shonie Carter can pull off the biggest upset in sports history.

What do you think would happen to Shonie vs Rampage or Henderson?

I think it would be a bloodbath. No offence to the pimpalicious one.

Shonie got schooled and then KO'ed standing against Pat Miletich and you think he can beat Wanderlei?

Sorry.........I think thats a pipe dream.....

I love all the doubters, Shonie has the style to beat Wandy, this cannot be denied.

The x factor with Cung Le is his lack of his experience in Jiu-Jitsu, Shonie lives and breathes experience in all facets of the fight game, including jiu-jitsu.

Not just a pipe dream; a CRACK pipe dream. Well below average troll job.

Samoa.

Samoa, why so quick to call me a troll? Do you doubt Shonie's abilities to compete at the highest level? I bet you even said the Redsox couldn't win the world series.

not likley

Zero chance? Im gonna have to say you are trolling. Sorry, it's my civic duty.

Wanderlei is a little more than just an MT fighter and I agree that Cung Le does seem to match up well against him but I don't think he could survive Silva's assault. The scissor leg takedowns have to be followed up in MMA and then he'd be in Wanderlei's world.

Shonie can compete on the ground as well, styles make fights gentleman

Your right it does sound crazy.

Samoa, why so quick to call me a troll? Do you doubt Shonie's abilities to compete at the highest level? I bet you even said the Redsox couldn't win the world series.

I'm not quick to call "you" a troll. I'm quick to label a troll post as such. Shonie can "compete" at the highest level, but he hasn't faced anyone at 205 worth mentioning and get blown up by a 170 lb Pat Militech. Remember, that when Militech moved up to 185 he had no clue how to deal with an upper middle grade fighter such as Matt Lindland. "You" might not be a troll, but this post is.

Now, about me being wrong about the Red Sox...I was completely wrong, what does that have to do with Shonie Carter beating Wanderlei Silva? Nada.

Samoa.

Jody Poff is no Vanderlei Silva...

The Miletich fight was a long time ago, Shonie learned. Again, the experience factor. Shonie can carry the weight well also. The red sox anology is that anything can happen. The biggest upset in sports history will happen if this fight comes off.

No but he's a start.

Shonie will have to get by Buddy Clinton first . . . who will armbar Shonie in the 2nd.

That would surely derail the biggest upset in sports history, which is why Shonie will not lose to Buddy.