Shonie Carter can beat Wandy

Surely you have seen the light.

PS: You never took back what you said on that angry thread you made about me and Rj when we didn't insult Efrain.

if shonie can get wandy to fight at his speed yes

if wandy is able to open up a flurry shonie might get in trouble

I hope Shonie gets the fight, just so he can prove the doubters wrong and upset the balance of the MMA world.

The Miletich fight was a long time ago, Shonie learned. Again, the experience factor. Shonie can carry the weight well also. The red sox anology is that anything can happen. The biggest upset in sports history will happen if this fight comes off.

Shonie is 7-5 in his last 12 fights. Losing to fighters like the uber-popular Azred Telkusheev, Karo Parisyan, John Parker (by submission no less), Ronny Jhun and Jeremy Jackson. So yes, the Miltich KO loss is a long time ago, but Shonie hasn't done anything CLOSE to what Wand has done since then and with FAR FAR FAR inferior competition. Shonie can carry the weight?!! He can't beat guys like Parker, Telkusheev (who TF is that?!?) and Jeremy Jackson (who's claim to fame is going 1-1 against Nick Diaz).

C'mon, yes the Red Sox can break the Bambino's curse but it took 90 years. It would take 90 years for Shonie to beat Wanderlei.

Samoa.

But, Shonie took many of those fights on short notice, he is an iron man!!!

PS: It actually took 86 years.

ok, it would take Shonie 86 years to beat Wanderlei.

LOL at "But, Shonie took many of those fights on short notice".

Wanderlei could take those fights on short notice, fight two of them a night and KThemallTFO in less than a round.

Samoa.

Vanderlei would murder Shonie.

You know, this is the reason it would be the biggest upset in sports history.

Actually, Jeremy Jackson is 1-2 vs. Diaz.

Shonie's a true great in MMA.. but he's not going to have the power at 205 to do ANYTHING to Silva, and Shonie, while good on the ground, has never been a submission machine...

Max

This thread is why I don't like to post here much anymore...it belongs
in the what if forum or the OG..spam away TRJ.

Who is THRJ? Dont hate that guy because he has an opinion.

Just be real my friend, on this side...if you need to bullshit go to the
OG, how hard is that?

Shonie's cup is way to big for this side.......

I am being real, stop harassing me for having an opinion.

TRJ you and your threads.

Yes me and my threads.

Beatbum, it's obvious to me you've never seen him fight live.

Yawn.....

realjoker-are you in chicago?do you train with shonie or just know him from fights?
just curious....

anything can happen!