SHOOTO back in Hawaii

Punishment In Paradise gets Shooto sanctioning

Saturday Jan 22, 2005 Honolulu, Hawaii

UFC Veteran Ronald "Machine Gun" Jhun of Hawaii will square of aganist a season Shigetoshi Iwase of Japan who is currently Ranked #7 in Shooto in a Class A Shooto Bout.

More Fights to be Anounced soon.

We would like to send a BIG Thank You to Richard Santoro & Mike Onzuka. Especially Mr. Santoro for all his help and understanding we hope that this can be a start of a long and successful relationship.

Ivan Menjivar would love to compete on that card at 145lbs.

info@aristeiafighters.com

*** FAN APPERCIATION SALE***

To show our apperciation to all fans and famalies that support Mixed Martial Arts in Hawaii we are bring back OLD SCHOOL prices. I know its hard paying $50.-$200.00 for good seats.

$25.00 for ANY SEAT in the house if you get your tickets in ADVANCE, You have from now to FRIDAY JAN 21,2005 to get your OLD SCHOOL PRICES. Because Saturday Jan 22,2005 tickets will be at $35.00.

TICKET OUTLETS WILL BE..

808 Fight Factory(Waipahu,(808) 671-4140)

Matchmaker(Waianae,(808)620-5638)

En Fuegos Grill & Poke (Kapolei,808-674-8805)

Koden Kan (Kailua,(808)351-4898

Special Thanks to our sponsors...

BLOOLINE CLOTHING "GAME TO THE END"

IC Communications

Revolution Motor Sports

Purebreed Dezigns

For how to sponsor Punishment In Paradise our for just general information second2none@hawaii.rr.com

TTT for The Machine Gun.

Hamma, have you heard anything about when Ray Cooper might be back in action?

I would love to fight also at this show. If some could please contact me. worldgrappler@msn.com 518-376-6791

Jay White
Team Renzo Gracie

www.worldthreatjiujitsu.com

www.renzogracie.com

Einux,

Cooper is working alot has a great new job, I've heard he will be back but at a new weight class 155lbs.

jwhite,

We have made our budget for flying guys in to Honolulu but if for someway you can get here we would greatly consider you on the card.

JUST IN!!

Bob Ostovich(Jesus Is Lord) Vs. Casey Daniels (Team MMAD)

Ostovich who has a win over former IFC Champion Jason Von Flue, Will take on a young talented up and comer in Daniels. Daniels trains with Leonardo Neza(Spl?) and Kaipo Kalama and Brandon and UFC Veteran Niko Vitale.

Harris Sarimento (808 Fight Factory) Vs. Zack Ilizaro (Team Maui)

Sarimento a Superbrawl Tournament Champion who beat The Razor from Team Oyama in WEC will face off aganist one of Hawaii's BEST boxer Zack Ilizaro who beat Deshawun Johnson in a K-1 style match.

Also look to see BIG ISLAND newest K.O Artist Kaimi Santiago to be in action. Santiago a boxer who owns a 3-0 record with 3 K.O.

More to come

Brennan,

I was wondering if I could get in on that card. In any event tell "Papa Kai" I'll give him a call today or tomorrow.

Oh yea, hows the new baby?

Santino

Maybe I can figure something out. Give me a call 518-376-6791 or drop me an email worldgrappler@msn.com. I would love to fight..

Santino,

Like I said to jwhite we did or budget for flying in fighters. But Be more then happy to have you if you can make it here or a future show. I apperciate your interest.

Hey Tracy

Its been a while, How has everyone been.

Brennan Kamaka
808-620-5638 or second2none@hawaii.rr.com

ttt

What up Brennan,

Im comming over there (to the big island though) on dec 31-the 8th of january and Im staying in Kona, but I might be on Oahu of for a day or two. Was thinking about dropping by to say high and maybe train with you guys. I call you when I get there if thats ok with you.

Brad McCall

Get Menjivar on that card!!!

Brad

call me and I willgive you Kais or Ron phone number.

DowntownMB,

I would love to have Ivan I feel his a very good fighter but my budget is made for flights coming in and not to get over our head we will stick to this budget.

Brennan!!!!!!!!!!!!