Shoplifters in Yonkers NY get beat down. (Vid)

Well, at least everyone was wearing masks, right?

The dude filming was cracking me up “He peek up a steeek...”

i would never condone theft of any kind.  but given the current situation, i can certainly understand it especially theft of food.

EFM -

i would never condone theft of any kind.  but given the current situation, i can certainly understand it especially theft of food.

I personally know the person who printed this guy when he was brought in and from what I understand this dude is a frequent flyer. His shoplifting has fuckall to do with the current situation and he was a piece of shit way before the virus hit the US. 

Should stomp them to death.

1 Like

Workers deserve a raise. 

2 Likes

When a black man standing in front of you takes a wide stance and pulls his pants up, he's getting ready to throw them thangs... You gotta swing first...

It's science...

7 Likes

Sorry but act like an animal at your own risk.

Latin supermarkets will deal with these animals like the fucking animals they are. 

I love the guy giving the countdown: "I give you 5 seconds to release my brother 5,4,3 BOOM fuck you"

Fuck yall. Actions have consequences. You wanna throw a cheap shot at a man working? A man with like 8 backup other co-workers?

Yeah bro, not sure in what planet you get away with that but on planet earth you usually get hurt, you doing it in a supermarket should have the same outcome lol 

2 Likes

IGotGROUNDEDnLB’dByCorona -

The dude filming was cracking me up “He peek up a steeek...”

I laughed at 0 that stupid piece of shit had to say. Can only hope that he finds himself in need of help when people are robbing him.

Brockback Mountain -

Should stomp them to death.

The guy with the stick had enough and was getting ready to seriously damage the idiot on the floor screaming "I can`t breathe". 

Fucking Borat filming is the only thing that stopped him. 

Please...

Someone kick the shit out of the guy filming....

Please...

What a fucking bitch...

1 Like

Thieves are scum. Always nice to see em get fucked up.

Title is inaccurate. We call it ghetto square. 

to be fair it’s gotten much better over the years. At least the area, people are the same it seems 

Altofsky -

Thieves are scum. Always nice to see em get fucked up.

^^What this fagoon said^^

Stea1th -

to be fair it’s gotten much better over the years. At least the area, people are the same it seems 

I am very familiar with Ghetto Square LOL. 

The attempt to rebrand Cross County shopping center a few years back by cleaning it up didn’t change the clientele so you get all the dregs of society from GS roaming CC in packs mean mugging everyone. Maybe CC had gotten better but I wouldn’t know as I haven’t been there in years. 

P.S. Ever been to that restaurant that is like a mile from CC in Fleetwood called The Bayou? I fucking love that place.  

EFM - 

The problem is, did he need to steal? Neither one of us know that answer. I'm not defaulting to an absolute "NO" but given the circumstances I would be shocked if those people went up to the manager and said "We have no food can you spare some bread and cheese" that they wouldn't have been given something. Besides the stimulus money, food stamps, food banks and the kindness of others its going to be hard to convince me at this point in time there exists little to no charity and these folks have no legal means of obtaining food. 

I bet if you checked most of these peoples(shoplifters) pockets you would not only find money but find a fully working cell phone. They have money to pay for a cell phone bill but not money to eat? 

I would agree at some point if things keep going this way there will be people who do need to steal for food. I hope that doesn't happen, however I don't think we are at that point yet. 

IGotGROUNDEDnLB’dByCorona -
Stea1th -

I am very familiar with Ghetto Square LOL. 

The attempt to rebrand Cross County shopping center a few years back by cleaning it up didn’t change the clientele so you get all the dregs of society from GS roaming CC in packs mean mugging everyone. Maybe CC had gotten better but I wouldn’t know as I haven’t been there in years. 

P.S. Ever been to that restaurant that is like a mile from CC in Fleetwood called The Bayou? I fucking love that place.  

I haven’t but I work in cross county. The mall has been cleaned up, looks very good now with security constantly walking around to stop undesirables but we still get shit heads from the Bronx and south Yonkers. 

Mall had bullet holes in the Chinese restaurant statue for years when I was growing up. Lol 

EFM -

I feel like your second sentence belies your first. 

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

Please...

Someone kick the shit out of the guy filming....

Please...

What a fucking bitch...

I was getting more and more agitated with every sentence he spoke 

This is downstate from me.