Short Bus accident by my house yesterday

So yesterday I got home a couple of hours early because I went to a trade show instead of work. Middle kid was leaving to golf.

I heard sirens coming into the neighborhood, but didn't see anything when I looked.

Oldest kid got home from work and said there was an accident around the corner involving a short bus.

We went out and looked. I couldn't see it from the front of the house, but could see it when I looked from the alley.

Walked down and saw the kid who lives across the alley's car in his neighbors driveway. Witnesses (and the middle kid because he was at the stoplight waiting and saw it) said the short bus came flying down the street and slammed into the kid's car as he was backing out of his driveway.

One of the tires from the kid's car went flying. Car is totaled. He had to go to the hospital.

Witnesses also said the bus was driving a little too close to the curb, to the point where it looked like he would have ran into the curb if the kid wasn't backing out of his driveway. And the driver may have been on their phone.

Witnesses had to help corral the panicking retards as they ran off the bus after the accident. We gave them some bottled water (it was 95 yesterday and they were obviously scared and hot).

Bus driver was fine until the 2nd ambulance showed up, then had all sorts of pain.

Knew 2 of the cops on the scene, and it looks like the bus driver might be in trouble.

Hopefully the kid is alright and the bus driver is flogged by a horde of panicked retards.(I use the term "retard" with all due respect)

All the kid's airbags went off except for the driver's.

They already whisked him away when I went there. Seems like he's got pretty bad whiplash and was crying.

The retards were all adults. One of them was totally wound up and couldn't stop yelling at how awesome the accident was.

I bet there was a plethora of Pete Rose haircuts and huge dongs there

bryanand - I bet there was a plethora of Pete Rose haircuts and huge dongs there

That goes without saying, IMO.

bryanand - I bet there was a plethora of Pete Rose haircuts and huge dongs there

thats comedic gold right ther

bryanand - I bet there was a plethora of Pete Rose haircuts and huge dongs there

Lol! Phone Post

I had no idea there were air bags on buses now. I remember back in the day, there'd be a group of the mentally challenged at an event like the fair, when they started loading them up on the bus, they'd put football helmets on them.

Air bags weren't on the bus, I'm talking about the kid's car.

Pete Rose haircuts were present. As were fat tongues. I didn't check, but assume the huge dongs were too.

I knew two of the cops that were on the scene and they both told me to go home because they thought I was going to rile up the retards.

bryanand - I bet there was a plethora of Pete Rose haircuts and huge dongs there

Jeebus! I know I should feel bad but that got a legit laugh out of me. Phone Post

Fucking epic. Only way it could be better is if they were retarded midgets made up as clowns. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao VTFU Phone Post 3.0