Short chicks - daddy issues...?

Do you find that particularly short and petite chicks have the most daddy issues ? Maybe not just relationship with their father but the fact that they've been coddled and patronized their whole lives. They tend to deploy 'cuteness' super well but are the most dependent and passive aggressive..

Never put that much thought into correlating a chick's behavior with her height. 

No

Short people are literally handicapped.

nah. I've had a couple young wives with daddy issues. Both 5 9"

And yes this was inspired by the short chicks, big tits thread

Havent noticed it much- I do find it interesting that so many want to date guys that tower over them.

oh I thought you meant daddy issues like she likes to suck cock and call me daddy while I'm banging her. I didn't think about evill shit, I went straight  to the sex

OG .... height issues?

I've dated 2 girls with daddy issues. One was 5'0 and the other one was 5'3. Taller girls I've dated did not have daddy issues. So from my limited experience, it does seem that shorter girls are more likely to have daddy issues. 

But how would they be correlated? Are you implying that if a girl's father isn't present during her childhood, it would impact her growth and prevent her from being average height or taller? What's the theory here?

They got no reason to live

Blazing Knees -

oh I thought you meant daddy issues like she likes to suck cock and call me daddy while I'm banging her. I didn't think about evill shit, I went straight  to the sex

Most girls in general like that to some extent and most do have daddy issues (approval, attachment) 

TheBulgarianAssassin -

I've dated 2 girls with daddy issues. One was 5'0 and the other one was 5'3. Taller girls I've dated did not have daddy issues. So from my limited experience, it does seem that shorter girls are more likely to have daddy issues. 

But how would they be correlated? Are you implying that if a girl's father isn't present during her childhood, it would impact her growth and prevent her from being average height or taller? What's the theory here?

Well I think smaller, petite chicks get spoiled and coddled more by not only their dads but men in general. They seem to grow up particularly spoiled and dependent. This is not an absolute of course.

Stronghold - They got no reason to live

The shorter chicks i've been with have been dynamite in the sack. Definitely daddy issues though.

kying418 - Havent noticed it much- I do find it interesting that so many want to date guys that tower over them.

ive found they usually like bigger guys so they feel protected. if i was a skinny 5'1 female id probably feel the same way