Short v Sherk 4/30/ MN

EJ...

make sure u let me know wher ur gonna be in town.. so i can come train with ya...

Man of Steel

Good luck Jake. You got a great chance the way styles match up. Try to stay off your back and USE THE CAGE. Good luck man! I'm pullin' for you!

Good luck! I hope it's a great fight and both you and Sean let it all hang out.

EJ, I been trying to call you! Not sure why but our emails are all messed up. Give me a call when you are in town .... havent trained with you in forever!

586 344 7259

Marie

your all set bro.....

the stars are lined up in your favor.....

and opportunity is knockin on the door.......

time to get it bro......

no matter WHAT happens.....your GONNA look SWEET....

sorry bout last night dawg......

my sis went back in the hospital and my MOM needed my help......

I'll be there tommorow morning so you can kick the shit outta me......

we'll have ya ready.....

shit....

you ARE ready.....

raw dawg

I don't know enough about Jake to really predict an outcome. But from what I hear he is an excellent wrestler who likes to G nP is opponents.

If this is true I am taking Sherk. Sean is more experienced. He is a crdio monster. He has better submission wrestling skills and this will be the difference. Jake will be on his back at some point in this fight. We will see what kind of guard work he has.

Props to Jake for fighting such a tough opponent. This fight will let him know where he stands in the 170lb class.

Is this fight at Spikers?

This will be a great fight. Good luck.

Good luck Jake. It's awesome to have a quality opponent for Sherk to fight here in MN. I love it!

I'll be there for sure

I have no intentions of staying at 170 i am more of a 160 pound fighter...But an oppurtunity to fight a fighter with the credentials like Sherk is to good to pass up....All the doubters will see exactly what i am really made of on the 30th...

Man of Steel

TTT

good luck you dont know me and i really dont know you but your with team gomez and if im up to par i believe dave and dave from metro train with you. hopefully ill get to start training again at metro i work alot and just had a baby. but hopefully soon. anyways good luck and god bless.

Jake trains with mostly BJJ guys so being on his back won't be that bad. I know that Guillard was not successful at putting Jake there, and he was a two time state wrestling champ.

I know that Sean is an excellent fighter, and it should be a great fight. I think the pace will be very fast, and a lot of transition.

Can't wait to see this one.

Dave

TTT for Short

Let me know if people are interested in these seminars:

I am having seminars at USA Academy of Martial Arts in Kaukauna, WIsconsin:

June 11th and 12th Jeff Curran

August 7/8 or 14/15 with Sean Sherk possibly

November/December Dan Henderson

OPINIONS PLEASE? or EMail me at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com

ttt

Jake this is a huge fight for you good luck man. He is going to be a tough guy to beat

ttt for Sean Sherk

I am well aware of seans skillz... but i am more than confident in my abilities and my own skillz..Taking me lightly is a giant mistake.. as u all will see on the 30th...

Man Of Steel

Good luck "Man of Steel "

Sean wouldnt take a girl lightly in a fight ,,so dont count on that ....He trains at one speed and that is a speed harder and faster than pretty much anybody elses ...Alot of people can attest to that ....
He knows he has no room for a loss and and will come in freak shape for this fight ....