Should Ace retire Rampage like he did Chuck?

Rampage needs to fight someone who will target his questionable knees with leg kicks and push the pace on his questionable cardio.

I think this matchup makes sense. Rampage left the UFC bumpin his gums about how he would slap Rich Franklin, let's see him try it in the octagon.

Do you think the UFC would serve up another one of their golden gooses to the Franklin deep fryer?

Rich Franklin never lost Wanderlei and only needed one chance to knock Chuck Liddell out.

I am just saying Rich is the greater legend, more accomplished and has more left in the tank.

TKO.

Leg Kicks.

Looking at mutual opponents I find Franklin more impressive, although Rampage is a fantastic fighter with an incredible highlight reel of finishes.

Just look at the Henderson, Liddell and Silva fights.

It's insane how underrated some fighters are.

Hampage absolutely titty-fucks Franklin if that fight ever happened.
Knocks him out in the 1st

didnt you just post he is irrelevant and not newsworthy ?

I wild each

Franklin is with One FC I think Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - 
MillhouseMMA - 

God damn that is brutal.

Big john is working his taint to bring him about

Big John has always been a pioneer among refs

And I don't even know if that is big john?

Since Rampage isn't going to be a contender this is really the only option left that would still garner attention. No point in letting him be a gatekeeper. But having him fight a fellow ex UFC champion and legend makes a lot of sense.

I like this fight Phone Post 3.0

I like this idea. Both with several common opponents, yet never crossed paths themselves.

I'm skeptical if Rich ever comes back though. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage would knock him silly. Lol at him being a bigger legend and more accomplished. Trolling it up.

I like this fight

Ben Askren IMO Phone Post 3.0

Cre love ur contributions on the UG but the franklin shit is just beating a dead horse over & over at this pt. Who is running ur account the UFC production team?

Yeah but Machida knocked out a prime Rich Franklin and Rampage beat Machida so that makes Rampage a Karate grandmaster. Phone Post 3.0

im down with that fight but theres no way in hell franklin gets the W in any way

I love Ace so I would love that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Fedoral Crime - Yeah but Machida knocked out a prime Rich Franklin and Rampage beat Machida so that makes Rampage a Karate grandmaster. Phone Post 3.0

What does that make Shogun?

Rich would turn his lights out.