Should Anthony Joshua Give MMA a Try?

At 31, AJ is the same age as Daniel Cormier was when he had his first MMA fight.

And with his height and reach? He would be perfect for MMA.

Think of him as becoming the new Jon Jones - without any of the “baggage” that the old one carries.

Naturally, since his striking needs neither introduction nor improvement, he would need to train at a grappling-oriented dojo.

Serra BJJ perhaps?

he’s already worth £90m and has a guaranteed payday in the Usyk rematch, which would eclipse the earnings of any mma career.

lots of work to adjust to a new sport, just to gamble your teeth and reputation, when you really don’t need to.

just realised this is a troll thread fuck you

Any coward can call other people names while hiding behind the safety of a keyboard - and most cowards do.

GO TO HELL!

Dana can’t afford him… or rather would choose not to pay what he’s worth. No upside for any elite boxer to try MMA when they can make more money fighting youtubers when their career is on it’s way down (not that I’m saying that about Joshua yet. The rematch will decide that).

If Dana can’t afford him, maybe Scott Coker can?

he’s better off cashing out now, mental health is the in thing now so he could use that as his escape .
anxiety attacks ,depression, etc.
enjoy the money because the gigs up and he is only going to get smashed to a pulp.

Oh well, another trial balloon of mine that has been shot down - just like when I wanted the Eagles to hire either Dan Quinn (who has taken a team to the Super Bowl) or Doug Marrone (who has taken a team to the Final Four - indeed, the Jags titled their 2017 highlight film “Cinderella Final Four”) last January instead of the no-name that they actually did hire - Nick Sirianni, who is the most incompetent head coach the NFL has seen since Les Steckel, who was mercifully, for Vikings fans, one and done (in 1984).

This coming January, the Eagles will probably get another bite at that apple - or maybe even Mike Tomlin, if the Rooneys are dumb enough to fire him.

That’s the problem with the Eagles: They always think small. By stark contrast, Dallas thinks big - which is why the last time they had a head coaching vacancy, they hired a coach who already has a Super Bowl ring - Mike McCarthy.