Should Bischoff be brought back again?

I thought he played a good role as the Raw General Manager back in the day.

You think he would be a good character to have on tv again? Phone Post 3.0

Give it to Paul E Phone Post 3.0

He could manage the club Phone Post 3.0

Festus - He could manage the club Phone Post 3.0

It's actually not a bad idea.

I don't see him back as a manager. More of an authority type. Phone Post 3.0

Mandible_Claw - I don't see him back as a manager. More of an authority type.

If the club are booked as a disruptive presence he could be revealed as the architect and potential do one leading into the second in an angle.

ChaosOverkill - 

If the club are booked as a disruptive presence he could be revealed as the architect and potential do one leading into the second in an angle.

The only problem is, that would mean WWE creative would have to write it well. It'd be a shit show and ruined within weeks.

TLM378 -
ChaosOverkill - 

The only problem is, that would mean WWE creative would have to write it well. It'd be a shit show and ruined within weeks.

Yeah I know, but we'd have to stop in the middle of ideas on every single one for that caveat.

Fantasy is all we really have left with this in terms of well laid out story.

I mean they won't even foreshadow anymore or tease, or suprise the fans, they tell them when things are going to happen or lie to try and get people to watch then ruin their own lies but being obvious weeks later.

ChaosOverkill -
Festus - He could manage the club Phone Post 3.0

It's actually not a bad idea.

"2 Minute Warning" Phone Post 3.0

he'd be fine so long as he only plays a character and has nothing to do with booking.

NotForgetGayJesus - Not as an authority figure.

And his ego would not allow him coming back as anything less.

So a no for me Phone Post 3.0

I didn't get that impression from watching his interview with JBL.

He came off as genuinely appreciative and humble, like when he talked about having to work with Steve Austin again, years after the "Eric is a coward who fired me over the phone" stuff that Austin was using in ECW, they buried the hatchet and went to work.

He seems older, calmer, wiser, etc. in that interview. He really has no reason to be all that cocky anymore, it's not like he won in the end.

Seems to be quite a few guys say after WCW he's just a regular guy well except the Honky Tonk Man. Phone Post 3.0